Recent content by jawa78

1. J

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Now they are giving me a cry story. That they did not have the item in stock though it said they had 600+ available when I ordered and it was my fault because of the 15 dollars I saved on the unit " Paid 163" for the barebones that they made 0 money on my order. Like some how it is my fault...
  2. J

What's funny is I bought one of the ITX n6005 boards from Loksing on Friday had shipping same day movement on the package update on Saturday estimated delivery this Friday. I found a backdoor to opening a dispute with aliexpress via there csr bot and the minute I did magically the carrier got...
  3. J

I dealt with with a number of vendors from aliexpress for years now qotom being one of them there was time when things did not work out time wise but knew in advance as they were upfront and straightforward. saying ok dear we will ship is and not doing it kind of the opposite. Topton customer...
  4. J

I would avoid the topton store like the plague. Order Nov4 last minutes of order protection made a shipping label on Nov15 has not been delivered unit to the carrier. refuses to answer. Buyer beware
  5. J

I have a feeling i was screwed out of 163 dollars I bought through topton as that the link that was primarily in the early pages of this thread. from payment they took 11 days to say they shipped it as in the clock was down to 2 hours before I was to get an auto refund I have a tracking number...