Recent content by jan2ooo

1. J

Used S2600CP Board - On-Off, Amber flashing, no BIOS Screen - Help needed

Thanks for the feedback. I'll send the board back to the dealer and try to get a more "friedly" board from Asus. But it is not that easy on ebay Germany if you dont want to pay 400EUR.
  2. J

Got answer from the dealer. They tested the board with an E5-2620 v2 CPU. So the BIOS is fine. I just changed the PSU, same same. So maybe the CPU(s) are damaged or the board is extremly picky and does not work with E5-2696 v2 like @PeterF said. Now I also found this topic on the Intel forum...
  3. J

Thank you for all your answers! Great Community. I tired CMOS and password reset without any changes. The PSU should be fine, it has 0.6A on -12V. Even a V2 CPU shoukd work with an updated BIOS: Prozessorkompatibilität für Intel® S2600CP Server-Mainboards... But you are right, the E5-2696 v2 is...
  4. J

Nice. So I just need the IP. Ill give it a try! Got it, but now I need User/Password. Found nothing on the manual. Combinations fromt the Internet wont work (Admin/Admin; Admin/Password; admin/password; root/root; Root/Root; ....) What a mess o_O
  5. J

But the System turns off after six Seconds and turn on again for six Seconds. The turns off and so on. So I think there is no chance on accessing the IPMI with this Status? Update: I removed all the RAM except one for every CPU and installed them on E2 and A2. Same problem. Could it be the PSU?
  6. J

Yeah, maybe thats the way. Hopefully. Or is there another point I missed? Forgot to connect additional Fans or Hardware?
  7. J

But how? Sorry, I am new on that Server Stuff :(
  8. J

Hey Folks. I just bought a S2600CP Mainboard in eBay. From an official Dealer, so the Board should be fine. I bought this, because my ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS died (I hope it was the Board). Now the Workstation should work as Server with two 2696 V2 and 128GB RAM installed. I moved CPU and RAM (filled...