Recent content by JamesJB

1. J

Accessing Server BIOS Remotely?

Got it working was able to change the setting in the Server's BIOS to use the video card :) I used IPMIView.
  2. J

Accessing Server BIOS Remotely?

First off this is my Server Board; Server MB My main question is there a way to remotely connect to the server to access the BIOS so I can set the display to the video card instead of on board graphics? My VGA Monitor got busted in a move. I do have a video card I put in the server that has...
  3. J

Want to build a new server

Oh ok I'm sorry. Will do. Thank you.
  4. J

I haven't used Microsoft Server 2022 yet to be honest,would like to if my server is able to run that OS and I could find MS 2022 for less than the $1000 or more Microsoft wants for it. At the moment I have Unraid on the server as the main OS.
  5. J

So will DDR3 still be good for the game servers I would run? Oh and the reason I asked about makeing a new server is if ya look at the link for my Server Motherboard it says Windows Server 2016 will only be compatible with the board so I am not 100% sure Windows Server 2022 would be...
  6. J

Oh my bad that PSU isn't the right watts the one I have is from EVGA but I have the 1000w,I may just upgrade that anyway to something newer. I want to use Windows Server 2022 but not as VM Game Server like: Minecraft,Eco,and others for Email Server would be hMailserver for the Web Server not...
  7. J

Ill probally buy 10G server adapters,upgrade the disks,etc. I was just told straight out that my server isnt good for running Game Servers. The memory it has is DDR3 memory 64gig ram. Current 2 CPU's I have in old server.
  8. J

My current Server case is this; Server Case PSU
  9. J

Hi guys was wondering what I will need to build a server for maybe under $1000 if possible? What I would like the server to be able to do is Run Windows Server 2022,VM's,My own Email and Web Server,Game servers,Unraid. My current server that I do have was told it wouldn't be good for running...
  10. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

There is no holes from what I can see in the pic from one of the posts above.
  11. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

I wish,I dont have one :(
  12. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

So i'm assuming there really is nothing I can do to cool those temps? I can't fit anymore fans in the case I am afraid to run my Server now don't want it starting a fire
  13. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

My fans are on full blast according to the IPMIView
  14. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

Look at my server case in the link above,I have a feeling no airflow is getting to it :(
  15. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

Hmm where exactly would that CPU0 VRM unit be on the motherboard? Not sure if it has a heat sink or not to be honest :( If it needs one where can I get one? Sorry for dumb question.