Recent content by jahsoul

1. J

[FS][US-TX] New, Unopened Cisco SG350-10

Hope everyone is doing great! Up for sale is 2 unopened Cisco SG350-10 managed switch. I got these to "deploy" to different rooms in my house that needed more than the 1 port I paid for, and these were perfect, as these are fanless and can be powered by POE. I just happened to get more than I...
  2. J

Aruba - Controller or IAP (your opinons)

So I'm in the process of moving away from Cisco wireless and really looking into Aruba. In planning out what I want to use, I'm at the crossroad of going with a controller vs IAP. I bought a sealed 7005 that was just out of the post warranty support threshold so now I have a controller that may...
  3. J

Used Aruba AP-325 (APIN0325)

For those who are still riding on 802.11ac Wave 2, just caught someone selling AP-325s for $49 + shipping and accepting BO and compared to other Aruba 300+ series on eBay, this looks to be a heck of a deal. https://www.ebay.com/itm/203556873287?hash=item2f64ef6447:g:7oEAAOSwa8ZhE9ZI
  4. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I swear you just described my experience with my EX2300. lol. The initial configuration was fine but dang, creating Firewall Filters are like writing a novel. I can create Cisco ACLs in my sleep but these firewall filters have me stuck.
  5. J

Juniper EX3300 firmware

*sitting on the sideline waiting to see who responds so I can beg for my EX2300* :oops:
  6. J

(WTB - US)ECC SODIMM that works with EPC612D4I

How is everyone doing? I looking to buy 2 - 4 sticks of ECC memory (8gb min) that works with Asrock Rack EPC612D4I. I had some Unbuffered ECC sticks that I thought would work but the motherboard is just giving me a solid green light, no boot. Looking on eBay and Amazon is coming up fruitless and...
  7. J

Nytro 5000 1.92Tb XP1920LE30002 $199.99

Dangit...was hoping these stayed low key until I got a little more disposable income. :(
  8. J

WTB: ASRock Rack E3C226D2I

I have a spare CPU that I wanted to use for a backup storage server and after spending hours of looking, this seems to be the best one to fit the bill. Problem is, I can't find this motherboard anywhere and was just wondering if one of the awesome members here just happened to have one laying...
  9. J

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

I wanted to get one of these for a NAS (with the Storage Expansion) but I just hate that it only allows for gig ports. If it was a way for the communications board to be modified, I would be all on it
  10. J

FS: The "Jahsoul is moving and needs to get rid of a lot of stuff" sale

LOL...I was a hard core Cisco guy since that was the tech I came into the field with. I always bought what I was familiar with or what I was working with at work (or future projects)
  11. J

Removed some things and made a few edits here and there
  12. J

So I'm moving and I need to get rid of a lot of things that I've collected over the years that I've been trying to hold on to but I just have no use for them since my network design philosophy has changed some. This will be a dynamic post as I'll will be adding things as we are cleaning and it...