Recent content by jadran

1. J

Supermicro X9DAi: reboot loop (OH)/Fan Fail LED

Looks like microcode support for ES chips is there in latest bios. Must be something else then...
  2. J

I don't believe they would add ES chips. As I see it, they are in grey zone, will look tonight on UEFI microcode module and report back. Maybe I can find something in that area.
  3. J

Yes! I am so happy, will look on that ftp! Looks like the guy on ebay lied about latest bios revision, or maybe when he tested some older bios was latest. Nevertheless small piece of FDD cable and four ressistors saved me big time! Maybe there is a way to change cpu microcode in latest bios...
  4. J

Guys it booted!!!! I was on the net last night trying to find oldest possible bios for this board. I ended up with 3 versions: .203 .813 .A17 Two days ago I builded a simple but efective LPT SPI programmer named rayer_spi, it is supported by flashrom, and flashrom supports SFDP bios chips...
  5. J

I have Hyper X Blue Kingston 1333 non ECC - (standard PC RAM) I would be happy if board will beep, per manual it has to be 5 beeps if no ram installed.
  6. J

It was in right one. UPDATE: I did removed everything just PSU and MB on a table,and added one fan just to see will something happen, (will it stop spinning and start again) there is no reboot loop, board is running the fan. And I connected LED to OH/Fain Fail pins, there is no light on...
  7. J

@Mike Will look on this! @Patrick Yes they are. @wyluliraven I contacted him, and he said latest bios revision. Will try to find oldest one possible and flash bios with SPI flasher, already flashed newest one. @nitrobass24 No I can't enter bios, will test only the board; hope it...
  8. J

I dont have non-ES CPU, and in mine homeland there is no lga2001 xeon chips. No info on one short beep, and reboot in manual. Guy from who eBay tested does ES chips on supermicro. around the net I saw they work. Maybe flash oldest bios I can find?
  9. J

Hi to all, The story; I wanted to build a supermicro workstation for editing, I am a student on film school. So I bought the supermicro X9DAi motherboard, and have does evil Xeon ES CPU. I don't have supermicro chassis. This is a list I have on mine table everything is laying on plastic...