Recent content by IvanO

1. I

Dell PowerEdge C8220 Build and Questions

there is still a problem with the video card, the "Asus RX460 2Gb" does not display an image until the drivers are loaded, if you disable the integrated video card, the windows are not loaded
  2. I

The W6W6G board has a problem with shutting down, I am shutting down, but it does not shut down and everything disappears, waited five minutes and turned off forcibly, then turned it on, but when I booted, Windows issued that the computer was turned off incorrectly
  3. I

The latest bios supports V2! Before the launch of 40 seconds, you need to wait, but I have a W6W6G.
  4. I

SATA controller is missing as I understand it, are the two connectors near the hub just conclusions? how to implement sata?
  5. I

jumper bios recovery need to be put together with jumper jmefw1?
  6. I

Now for some reason it hangs on the message: configuring memory done... I changed the processor, memory, discrete graphics card, the result is the same. Can anyone come across such a problem?
  7. I

Your dump didn't work for me, but I was able to use it to make a BIOS from the update from the official Dell site! I attach the dump file! W6W6G c8220 dump.zip
  8. I

Guys that no one can dump the BIOS? :(
  9. I

I checked the antivirus and rebooted the new file without the trojan. Need to run as administrator. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?attachments/universal-bios-backup-toolkit-2-zip.9966/
  10. I

Can someone make a bios dump? rev. W6W6G
  11. I

Dell PowerEdge C6220 & C6220 II

Where can I get a BIOS dump on PEDGE C6220? Help .....
  12. I

Dell C6220 or C6220 II

Where can I get a BIOS dump on PEDGE C6220? Help ......