Recent content by ItsChrisG

1. I

SSD Drives

Can you be more specific as to what a tad bit of wear and tear is?
  2. I

NEW 480Gb Samsung SM843T Data Center Series SSD $100

No, it has 96% remaining... not 96% used
  3. I

edited

Me too - ready to go!
  4. I

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

I called that seller just a few minutes ago - listing error due to ebay issue with a quick post feature, I was thinking either exactly that or someone was sick and tired of the insane crashing market on these and just wanted to get rid of them, but before I went and bought all 28 remaining lots...
  5. I

Theres nothing wrong with Supermicro boards in any way related to Supermicro themselves... You can't lump shipping damage and a possibly careless seller into any qualitative definition of SM...
  6. I

E5-2670 SR0KX and ECC RAM

Can someone ask him what "a lot" of CPU's means?
  7. I

Juniper ex4300 40gbe switch 800$

I hope I see another one too ;)
  8. I

these cpus will be running hard and strong even 5 years from now. they are low in price due to a sudden insane market supply from a dumping of servers from facebook/google/where ever as they upgraded to newer generation gear.
  9. I

holy crap, $89 - wow wtf time to pick up the 100x ive been waiting to
  10. I

Smoking hot deal: Quanta LB6M 24-port SFP+ 10GbE $500 BO

I'd like to point out that my intentions are not to resell at a higher price and try to make a profit off anyone here. They would absolutely not be resold (unless someone hit me up and wanted one really bad, then yes, I would sell one to a fellow community member...)
  11. I

The community is here to share stories about hardware and to share good deals on hardware and give good deals on hardware if you have some. I have made posts and threads related to that theme and direction of the community, I have offered hardware for sale at really low prices typical with what...
  12. I

Whats his #? I will buy everything he has at $250
  13. I

yeah but he wants $15 shipping per cpu, too high in total
  14. I

4TB Sandisk Optimus Max SSD $510 with 1 hour to go

**** i was hoping to grab it at $850 but jumped fast as shit at the end