Recent content by irgen

1. I

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Thank you indeed i found mentions abt. that overcloked 2s TDP is hardly manageable at all. At least for 64 core sku
  2. I

Found 2S1404E2VJUG5 at a decent price, could someone confirm these work on h11ssl single socket? And what o/c i can get out of it.
  3. I

I'm not here to argue, lets just see what shpitz461 will get in therms of overclocking on asrock.
  4. I

Yes sure but EDC bug used by the software was fixed with later Agesa.
  5. I

Thought it can be overclocked only using old agesa < 1.0.0.3 which isn't the case with asrock Bios
  6. I

I see then maybe try this thing - System Blower CPU Case PCI Slot (ebay) if remove the bracket it should fit
  7. I

I would just try to add 60mm PWM noctua fan or similar, 40mm are noisy with less airflow.
  8. I

Thank you i will try that! I think not in my case, SSD temp is close to 45C and GPU is watercooled. But 100+ on SSD, that's crazy
  9. I

Guys, experiencing some weird stability issues, config h11ssl and zs1711. Thing is it is stable in heavy loads like rendering @3.5 for hours, but i get random black screens /bsods when idle like watching YouTube videos of doing video calls. I think this is somehow related with GPU load but again...
  10. I

Oops yes stupid me ) You right! So yes on paper it is 100amps more it can handle. But still VRM temp (with 80mm fan) close to 60C at 100% load. I think it is unsafe to push it any further or..?
  11. I

Thank you for this info, i thought maybe to trade mine 32 to 64 cores, but seems there's no point in my usage scenario. I use this more like a workstation, so single - threaded performance is important. Reviewers of h11ssl says that supermicro used 60 amps mosfets in vrm, there's total 6 of...
  12. I

So how far can one push 64-core ZS on h11ssl, realistically? With all active cores, if even under water. I think weak VRM is limiting factor here?
  13. I

Just want to share interesting observation. I found out that system goes black screen when i give 100% load on core 4 and possibly 7. So i tried to disable those cores with CoreBitmap but no luck. So what i did is set the CPU to 4xCCD and 3x3 cores in bios, which gave 24 cores and 128mb cache...
  14. I

@ExecutableFix RomeOverclocker 1.0.1 on githab crashes on 1809 and does not start at all on fresh install of 20H2 .. But 1.0 version works ok could someone check that
  15. I

core bitmap definitely works, i was able to change core count from 12 to 16, playing with the values in core bitmap section. Just cant get it how it works in tandem with CCD Control option. There's 3 CCD Control menus