Recent content by ipmifreely

1. I

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

ah ha! thank you. duh. now i can get rid of my hacky workarounds.
  2. I

dead ports: so i configured 3x laggs. 2 were working 1 port of one of the lags was not- i deleted all my vlans and two of the LAGs 3 vlans now all 4 ports are not working of the 2 lags i deleted are not working (no lights when eathernet pugged in) have i somehow killed 4 ports on this switch...
  3. I

doh! so i've discoved a couple of things about fastiron: 1) you have to 'depoly' a lacp/lag bond before it activates 2) it seems less tolerant of janky setups than my old hp2810/J9021A I discovered this my moving my router/firewall vm over to my 2nd host - all of a sudden my wifi (which is...
  4. I

i thought i might have messed up earlier in my config by following fodesha's acl guide but show running-config dosn't list any ACLs so thats not it...
  5. I

inter vlan routing WITHOUT doing it on the switch (icx6610) hi all, I've just upgraded from a HP procurve with layer 2 vlan support and my intervlan routing is not working - it was working fine with the HP. I'm seeing a lot of folks in this thread with similar problems but (i think) they are...