Recent content by hys17

1. H

LSI 9362-8i in a Thunderbolt enclosure + Windows = no go?

Just want to circle back with updates. The HighPoint card didn't work at all on my PC that it doesn't detect any hard drives (weirdly worked perfectly on my MacBook...) Then I had to go back to SoftRaid for over a week while waiting on Amazon deliveries. The RAID volume would disappear at some...
  2. H

Funny thing: Linux was the first other OS I thought of when either those cards wasn't working, as I suspect it's more of an OS problem since the card shows up in BIOS just fine. But because the way my PC is set up - dual booting with Windows 10 and 11, while I was slowly migrating from 10 to 11...
  3. H

Thanks so much for the reply! 9271 didn't work on my Windows 10 nor 11. The card's BIOS could show up at boot time but not inside Windows. After a while of troubleshooting, the card wouldn't show BIOS at all so I returned it... I never thought about the PCIE Gen thing actually. After playing...
  4. H

Hello everyone, Hope I'm posting in the right place, as I was literally pulling my hair on this dilemma and really hope someone could point me to the right direction... -------Lengthy post alert...---------- Bought an OWC Thunderbay Flex 8 last year and been using their SoftRaid, with a...