Recent content by hrmgamer

1. H

Stupid Arista Question: Syncing Configs

Hmmm, ansible is a good idea :) And thanks for the script alias idea!
  2. H

Yep, I was planning on MLAG (unless there is a reason I shouldn't use it). Assuming I've understood/remembering correctly how MLAG works I'll get effective cross chassis layer 2. But given that the VLANs will exist on both switches I'll need to keep the VLAN and ACL rules consistent between...
  3. H

Hi all I'm chasing some advice on how to arrange and manage some switches in the homelab. I'm finally getting around to fixing my networking after having a my 'new' switches sitting on the shelf for a couple of years. As a background I've got: - 2x Arista 7050T-64 - 2x Brocade ICX6450 (running...
  4. H

WTB: 16+ Intel S3710 800GB/1.2TB or equivalent

I've gotten an offer from a seller I've used before for ~$150 a drive (S3710 800GB with trays). He's done some running around and is actually a pleasure to deal with so the extra $15 a drive isn't the end of the world to actually have seller you can work with! The drives apparently have 30-40k...
  5. H

I used the form on their site I think two business days before posting here but still waiting for a response. I thought I might as well see if anyone in the community had something similar for sale. Maybe I should email them? Yeah I can understand how for those who don't do it often it can be a...
  6. H

Thanks for the suggestion :) I actually use reshipping services a bit, but I tend not to on big eBay purchases where I can't contact the seller because it chews up too much time in the DOA window, and eBay often doesn't accept the additional leg in the shipping as being valid for disputes :(
  7. H

Hi all I'm looking for 16+ Intel S3710 800GB/1.2TB (all of the same size). I have a preference for Dell branded in 3.5" caddies (going into a pair of R730XD LFF). I'm also open to other SSDs that are 800GB+ and are on the S2D 2019 compatibility list (I'm happy to take suggestions). I found...
  8. H

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

I am another poor lost soul seeking the swi/firmware for the Arista DCS-7050T-64...is anyone able to help? Thanks in advance :) Edit: Thanks to those who helped!