Recent content by holee

1. H

Is there an efficient way to move data inside RAM to another RAM location in C++ or C#?

The reason why i need to do that copy is related to RDMA memory limitation. RDMA pin memory to read or write data with opposite processor. But, Windows OS limit None-paged-Pool size up to 128GB, so i can only use RDMA memory within 128GB. My program finds and sends an image of 1 to 3 GB in...
  2. H

Is there an efficient way to move data inside RAM to another RAM location in C++ or C#?

Data is an image that is non-continuously drawn on 1TB of RAM. Therefore, for an image of 50000*50000, Copy 50000 bytes and move the pointer to the next location, and copy 50000 bytes again. this process must be repeated 50000 times. The purpose of copying is to transmit this information to...
  3. H

I'm going to move about 1 to 3GB of data in RAM to another location in RAM. (Repeat several times) When I Used Buffer.MemoryCopy function in the Parallel.For loop, the CPU Load was too high, and it took a long time I'm already using 8-90% of the CPU Load because I'm performing other...
  4. H

How to Increase None-Paged-Pool limit ??

Referring to the post on the link below, the size of NonePagedPool cannot exceed 128GB no matter how many RAMs are added to 1TB or more. Pushing the Limits of Windows: Paged and Nonpaged Pool I am currently developing a program using a technology called RDMA, and in order to register memory in...
  5. H

SMB DIRECT Between WIN10 Pro and WIN10 Pro

I changed one side pc os from window10 to server2019. SMB-DIRECT worked very well, (it just activated when client write to server or server read client's file) thanks for every comment.
  6. H

RDMA RegisterMemory Problem

HI, I am an engineer working on the RDMA IWARP protocol. I use chelsio t6225-cr NIC Adapter and connect 2 pc back to back. Development environment is Window10, and i use NDSPI( NDSPI Interfaces (Windows) ). i want to register 1TB Memory to my adapter by using INDAdapter::RegisterMemory...
  7. H

i will try again with server os, thanks a lot
  8. H

Hello, I want to configure SMB Direct using IWARP on my Computer. I use Network Adapter T6225-CR both side, and i can find this Adapter on my device Manager. And Server OS is Window 10 enterprise and Client Window 10 Pro. When i type command Get-AdapterRDMA and Get-SmbClientNetworkInterface...