Recent content by Hexenhammer

1. H

Whats the Cheapest Way to Get 16-20TB SSD [single or multi drive]?

Hi, I have last HDD in my PC 18TB and i want to replace it with SSD. Right now i have x3 4tb, storage space and 4tb gen4 for games and 2tb gen 4 for downloads The thing is the x3 4TB SSDs 860evo i got from a friend on deep discount like 2-3 years ago Now i been researching and cant find...
  2. H

2 Motherboards, 1 PSU: Any experience?

Hello, Im looking for information on this topic. [For people wondering why: I have Phanteks 719 case that has space for dual motherboards and single PSU, and i want to add the mini ITX as backup PC and maybe my daily PC so i wont have to run 4090/13900K with 2 pumps to browse web sites] What i...
  3. H

Looking for Latest Firmware for HGST HDN726060ALE614

Hard Disk Model ID, HGST HDN726060ALE614 Firmware Revision, APGNW7JH Hard Disk Serial Number, K1JVVYTD
  4. H

Looking for Latest Firmware for HGST HDN726060ALE614

Hi, Any idea if there is a firmware update? I would like to update just in case and maybe to solve the overheating issue. P.S. Also this HDD is getting 56 degrees hot under write, its bare outside with esata. I moved to more modern drives and they dont get as hot, I have one x16 14tb on top...
  5. H

Cant find any Specs for Intel INTEL SSD DC D4502 Series

Hello, Its like Intel purged all the info, its strange that this model is not on Intel web site, all others are. Im looking for read/write speed for the 2TB model and for the lifespan PBW [SSDPD2KS019T70] I know that D marking means these are dual port [I hope it works with one] port no issues...
  6. H

HELP: Mellanox, Intel, HP, ASUS SFP+ Intel E10GSFPSR transceivers Compatibility and other noob questions :)

Hello, Recently i managed to purchase an ASUS RT-AX89X router that always out of stock , it has ax8 1G ports, but whats important for me is the 10Gbps RJ45 + 10G SFP+ port. My main PC has 10g Aquantia build in so, so this part is easy RJ45 to RJ45. My unRaid [that im building] need something...
  7. H

Dell W1GCR HN10N Broadcom 57810S unRAID & Windows 10 drivers?

Hi, Guys, I have 2 questions: 1) Is this card unRAID compatible? 2) Is this card Windows 10 compatible? [If yes then why its not sold out for such price of 10GbE copper?] This card has insane low price for 10GbE copper, especially dual port, why, is it uses some different standart and wont...
  8. H

Can Intel onboard SATA reduce speed?

I got it in 2017 unbranded from ebay, cant point to same seller but here it is sold by otehrs Internal Single Bay Tray-Less Mobile Rack Enclosure for 2.5" 3.5" SATA HDD SSD | eBay Internal Single Bay Mobile Rack Enclosure With LED Indicator Light Support B6z9 for sale online | eBay Its just...
  9. H

Dont have, all taken. This is 5.25 SATA box, can it be that the box is SATA 2? But its just pass-trough connector
  10. H

Thanks for the obvious Tip, im stupid LOL I have Hard Disk Sentinel program, it shows SATA Gen3, AHCI Intel BUT other line reads: Negotiated Transfer Speed SATA II 3 Gbps Any idea whats the reason for this? EDIT: Tested 3 other SSDs, all the same, SATA II negotiated speed.
  11. H

Hi, On my current PC z370 Gigabyte AORUS Gamer 7 motherboard [its the previous dumb name for the Master series], I have 6 SATA, 4 have HDDs, one has Boot SSD and 6th is set to esata mode and pluged into simple box with SATA port to plug external HDDs and SSDs. I pluged EVO60 4TB into it and...
  12. H

Question to Threadripper owners about Diffrent RAM

Is the 1DPC relevant for the new TR? 3960x? Isn't it using IO die and the memory connection is different from previous TR? Is there any difference if I use 4x16Gb + 4x8Gb [64GB kit + 16Gb kit + 16Gb kit] vs 8x16Gb total [Two identical 64GB Kits] RAM from same series and same spec of course. My...
  13. H

Question to Threadripper owners about Diffrent RAM

Hello people, Building a 3960x system based on Zenith II for a friend that works from home and wants mixed use system, that also looks cool. Right now we have a G.Skill NEO 3600/16 64GB Kit 4x16gb, which passed down from previous decision to build based on 3950x that was scrapped, we cant return...