Recent content by handyserv

1. H

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

I assume this means the nvme is your OS drive? Did you have any issues booting from the nvme? I'll be running linux if that matters
  2. H

Cellular LTE modem/router for middle of nowhere.

Nice. The EXM-MINI-1LTEA-R looks promising for common rural bands. Thanks!
  3. H

A vps is cheap enough thankfully. I wonder if its even possible to get a static IP from a cellular carrier. Going to have to call their business customer lines and see.
  4. H

Hello, recently got some rural property in the middle of the US. No broadband available and we're probably out 4-5 months on Starlink. I have some networking in my background, but I don't know anything wireless or cellular. I was told to look into products made by Cradlepoint. It appears they...
  5. H

Monero trading

For XMR I send to tradeogre to convert to BTC then to LTC, then send LTC to Coinbase and convert to USD. BTC transfer fees are too much to justify, LTC is much cheaper to send.
  6. H

Also, anyone have any luck getting rome es to work on H12SSL mb? I could use some of the extra features over a H11.
  7. H

Whats the difference between SOCRUN and SOCDUAL?
  8. H

Hello, running xmrig not overclocked with all threads at 1.6 ghz (cpu 100%). Ive run this for a few days non stop without any alarms or overheat. Only issue is the P1_SOCRUN voltage. Edit to add screencap from zenmonitior
  9. H

Hello, thank you all for the tools and info in this thread. Im running 2x ZS1711E3VIVG5 on a H11dsi with modded bios (from OP) and currently NO overclock. According to ipmi health monitoring P1_SOCRUN is at 1.174 volts "upper critical". Others in this thread have asked if this is something...