Recent content by Hahaburger

1. H

Cheap Interesting Chinese 4x2.5g, 2x10G switch, (but also problems with DACs)

Just received a managed 4+2 Horaco switch from Aliexpress. It costed 31 Euros(with coupons + coins) including shipping + tax. I wanted to use it with my DACs, but worst case I was going to use it with my optics. Luckily, it worked with the DACs I have(2 Meters SFP+ and 1 Meter SFP28). iperf...
  2. H

EU (Ebay) Brocade ICX 7250-48P -- 115€ + Shipping to EU (GONE)

Could not resist the temptation and ordered. Thank you!
  3. H

Hardware Failures in 2022 - Post yours!

I had this event today. I was testing my recent R730 purchase. After the CPU stress test, I started searching for SSDs to test the backplane. Suddenly, I heard an explosion. I quickly made my way to the server, but everything was still running(although the server had only one PSU plugged) and...
  4. H

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

I have updated my bios from "V5.0.0.11 R1.18.0" to "V5.0.0.11 R1.33.0". G4400 works now but G5500 does not. Also the new bios increased the idle power usage from 10 to 12.5 Watts. I wonder if bios mods would work for products like these servers for Coffee Lake CPUs :)
  5. H

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

I was looking for a server with low power idle usage, after seeing this thread I got myself this server + G4560. I could get 10 Watts idle power consumption while one SSD and one RAM stick is used with Ubuntu Server 20.04. The weird thing I have seen with this server is: It seems it tries...