Recent content by gyrene2083

1. G

[?] Need Help with Server build

Thanks for the reply and supplying that link.
  2. G

Will this card work with my Chassis? AOC-S3008L-L8E rev2.0
  3. G

Thank you for the response, I'm actually quite new to Tdarr. I already have my movies and tvshows separated and just ran Tdarr based off that. I followed SpaceInvaderOnes video - Save Terabytes of Disk Space Using H265 & Tdarr and that was pretty much all I did. I hope that helps you at the...
  4. G

Hello All, I just want to preface, that I have posted this on the UNRaid, and Reddit UNRaid forums, I posted here as well to get a variety of opinions and in case no one subscribes to either of those forums, I can get more opinions and weigh my options, thank you. I just purchased a...
  5. G

Supermicro X9/X10/X11 Fan Speed Control

Hello All, I have a Supermicro X10DRU-i+, it doesn't have a FANA or FANB, it only has Fans1-8. How would you configure this board that doesn't have those two zones? Thanks in advance.
  6. G

ES Xeon Discussion

Good Afternoon All, I have been perusing the pages, and I am still a bit uncertain about what would be good for me. I was hoping someone could assist me, I have the following mobo: Supermicro-X10SRL-F Version 1.01B, AMI 3.01c. What is the maximum sized Xeon I can run? Right now I am running...