Recent content by gustav9797

1. G

UK ICX-7150-C10ZP-2X 10GR - £649 (used)

Maybe you could try blowing the paper pieces out with compressed air? But I agree, thats not the optimal stuff to fill a box with..:rolleyes:
  2. G

EU WTB: E5-16xx v3/v4

It's too expensive to ship from the US, but thank you for the offer.
  3. G

EU WTB: E5-16xx v3/v4

Hello. I'm looking for a Xeon E5-16xx v3 or v4 for a workstation, preferably one of the better performing models. I have a E5-2683 v3 if anyone is interested in a trade. Must be shipped to Sweden Regards
  4. G

EU What is my server worth? Supermicro

That is one nice server. I might be interested in it depending on the price.
  5. G

EU WTB: Any older Ruckus access points

I will throw this Huawei self-hanging router in the trash and get some decent equipment. To start off I need a couple of Ruckus APs, as they seem to have a good reputation. I don't need higher speeds just a stable connection. I've found and read a bit about the 7982, 7372, 7363. If it works on...
  6. G

EU FS: DDR3 & DDR4 RAM, Intel Xeon CPUs, Asus & Supermicro motherboards

Do you think the HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF's can be mixed with my HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF's? Dual rank vs single rank is the only difference I find.
  7. G

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Found a new power meter. Still a cheap type but got around 20W during startup and around 34-40W fully booted on both. Time to get the Fluke...
  8. G

I have a feeling that I must verify this myself, this was measured with a cheap meter, it feels a bit far off.
  9. G

Not according to the main post and the specifications here: Ruckus ICX 6450-24P :rolleyes:
  10. G

Checked the power draw of the ICX6450-24P for fun. Looks like it draws 50W at startup and then goes up to a stable 78W after booting, this is with nothing connected but the power cord. A bit far from 21W, is there anything wrong with it?
  11. G

There are two PIA040H12L's in my 6450s'. They sound obviously worn and should be replaced. Will any fan work that are within the size and specifications? (obv may have to move pins) Is the switch RPM sensitive, and in that case how sensitive? Probably has been answered already but I didn't find...
  12. G

What are people thinking since they in practice keep selling your licenses, are they doing it deliberately to earn more when selling it or have they forgotten about it. Either way it is a bit sad.
  13. G

Bought a pair of ICX6450-24P from this UK seller: Brocade ICX6450-24P 24-Port Gig PoE Switch + 4 X SFP Ports 5055927896927 | eBay Accepted 110GBP/each but at dubble shipping rate.. I'm looking forward to having a solid home network with some server experiment, now that I will get fiber to my...