Recent content by Gunnyp

1. G

Audio Problem - nVidia 8400GS Passthrough - Windows 7 - ESXi 6.7.0 U1

Oi! Was having same issue with a 2080Ti and the X11DPG-QT. Thanks for posting the solution!
  2. G

Workstation (ESXi lab) to full Type 1 ESXi 6.7u3 storage issues

Oi! Yeah, I may have screwed the pooch utterly! In a rush to become VM/HA capable, I've already converted the second system into an ESXi host and installed pfSense so it is now the router. Currently using a Netgear XS712v2 switch to setup vlans for VM/HA. Thing is, I backed up everything onto...
  3. G

Yes, this was precisely what I had to do for the NVMe drive to appear as a datastore. The LSI 9361-8i is a SAS3xxx 12Gbps and luckily the latest native ESXi driver does support it. I just couldn't see the buttons. Visually impaired, hyper-photophobia so I have to use the high contrast black to...
  4. G

Changing the SATADOM to AHCI from RAID then re-installing, did remove the corrupt install notification. Now the ESXi install on SATADOM can be selected for booting. However, only the single SATADOM datastore is available. The remaining drives are all listed under Storage - Adapters - Configure...
  5. G

Thanks for the response, Peanuthead. As far as VMware HCL for the LSI 9361-8i, it has been an issue for past 2 years. Had held off with this build until the serious driver situation appeared sorted as our storage is heavily dependent on LSI RAID. Intended to use the VUM Update Manager plugin to...
  6. G

Built a Server/Workstation for a business start up back in August. Set up a virtual lab using VMware Workstation 15 and deployed an ESXi environment for practice. Everthing was working, appeared ready to end the lab and go bare metal. Boy howdy, nothing works the same! The server consists of...