Recent content by grsychckn

1. G

Monoblock for H11DSi/H11DSi-NT

Yes, I gave up hounding them for my ~$2.5k order. Being international and slow-to-non-responsive, I figured it wouldn't be worth the cost to pursue legally. Too bad too, because I had plans on being a reseller for them. I'm glad I made a smaller purchase from them at first.
  2. G

It would seem you've done pretty well finding *one* waterblock. When I started my project, the only waterblock I could find was from a French company, but when I purchased some to test, they only shipped two of the items I ordered (SSD heatsinks, custom G1/4 plugs) and never shipped the...
  3. G

I added a zip file download on my product page for the H11DSi monoblock. If anyone decides to make one, I'd be interested in seeing the result. https://www.salvostudiosltd.com/store/p53/H11DSi%2FH11DSi-NT_Monoblock_Rev._1.html
  4. G

No need - I've been promising I'd post them and just haven't. I'll make this a priority. I've also been in contact with Wendell (L1Techs) to try and get my hands on any dual-SP5 mainboards ASAP because I'm thinking I want to make a monoblock for one of them.
  5. G

I ran into some problems posting some of my models on thingiverse, but I'll take another swing at it tonight. It requires the BarrowCH SP3/TR4 waterblock coldplate. It also requires a custom CNC'd VRM heatsink, top covers, and o-rings (I can get the specs). I have models for each that can be...
  6. G

I'm sad to say that I cannot produce any more of these. I was going to publish my CAD files but I had a fire at my house last month and have been displaced. I won't be back in my home for another 5-6 months. I also just managed to get my home desktop back up and running in our current home so...
  7. G

Sorry, been very busy as of late. I do intend on sharing some models of this design as it doesn't look like there is enough interest to produce more. It may take some time to get them done and uploaded but I'm thinking either grabcad or thingiverse. I'll post here when I upload them.
  8. G

Unfortunately, I'm not planning on having any more made. Perhaps I underestimated the potential market as well because the 3 I had available to sell sold out within a few days which is very quick for me. I would consider producing more but a few major challenges prevent me: 1. Liability if a...
  9. G

Thank you! Yes, you can order them now and I am only waiting on the shipping materials to arrive before I can pack and ship them. https://www.salvostudiosltd.com/store/p53/H11DSi%2FH11DSi-NT_Monoblock_Rev._1.html
  10. G

Oh, I'm very familiar. I spent over $2800 on parts and blocks from them in an attempt to be a US reseller for some of their products in early 2021. Never saw any products but some of the G1/4 plugs I ordered. Even then, the box arrived destroyed and opened with some of the plugs missing...
  11. G

Sorry, I can't run the high-multicore numbers as I have to ship it out to be reviewed. When I get it back I'll do some more in-depth testing.
  12. G

I managed to test the monoblock today finally. Prime95 running on a pair of ZS Rome 64-core CPUs with the Rome Overclocker set to "best of both". Managed to sustain 2.8GHz for 30 minutes on both CPUs. CPU1 Max Temp: 89.7 (Tdie/avg) CPU2 Max Temp: 89.1 (Tdie/avg) CPU1 VRM Max Temp: 79.0 CPU2...
  13. G

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I developed a monoblock for the H11DSi-NT and am nearly done with my Rome ES build. I plan on selling 2 or 3 of them on my website once I can collect all the accessories I need to include. I will be asking a premium price for them though because they were expensive to develop and produce...
  14. G

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Well, I finally got the PCIe GPU working after swapping the sockets but I had to also disable SVM. I don't think I disabled that feature in the BIOS before, but I got desperate and started disabling one thing at a time. I'm now going take a screenshot of my settings and save them so I don't...
  15. G

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

The BIOS I'm using for the Rome CPUs is the H11DSi-NT v2.0 one from the OP. Was looking for any suggestions on settings the might effect the PCIe functionality.