Recent content by Goof

1. G

WTB: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5750GE

Got my paws on a 5750GE at an extremely fair price and will be here next week. CPU no longer needed.
  2. G

I'm 100% aware of the above, but I'm not in a rush with my project. If I was in a rush I would've already done the above and paid way too much. 5750GEs will be available again in time. Right now they're almost exclusively going to OEMs. When someone here has one to sell, I'll be here for it...
  3. G

No interest in a 4750GE or 5750G. 5750GE only. I'm located in US. Thanks!
  4. G

Super high efficiency 300-400W PSU?

Looks like this exists as of next month. No efficiency curves yet, but I'll be reaching out. Historically they've made adapter plates. https://hdplex.com/hdplex-fanless-250w-gan-aio-atx-psu.html 250W. Supposed 94% peak efficiency. Entirely passively cooled. My question is how high the...
  5. G

>"They're not common at low wattages like that because there's little demand and the higher efficiency makes a negligible difference." Trust me, I've noticed this. :) 550-650W seems to be the real floor for Titanium now, and 450W seems to be the floor for Platinum with what's actually...
  6. G

What exists for super high efficiency, lower wattage power supplies? Ideally in the 300-400W range, if not 275W. Both SFX and ATX form factors are fine. I'm trying to avoid any rackmount-oriented PSU in particular unless they are provably silent (or silent at 2m) at 150W -- likely 100-120W --...
  7. G

M.2 10G/Multigig Ethernet Adapter Announced - Ideal NIC for TinyMiniMicro?

The ProDesk 405 and EliteDesk 805 Mini has about 20-22 mm of clearance above a normal installed M.2 SSD. The heat sink on the InnoDisk module is 15mm. Plenty of clearance. If I had an EliteDesk instead of a ProDesk (if I could buy a 35W 5750GE in the EliteDesk, I would have one ordered), I’d...
  8. G

M.2 10G/Multigig Ethernet Adapter Announced - Ideal NIC for TinyMiniMicro?

Interesting. Given some of the 1L form factors out there, like the HP EliteDesk 805 G8 Mini ... you should be able have a stainless steel HP FlexIO face plate fabricated (and powder coated, plus silk-screened) to properly mount the 10GbE RJ45 port to, and correctly install/scure inside the HP...
  9. G

Integrating Greater than Gigabit DOCSIS 3.1 into a 10gig Network?

Question to the folks in this thread who have an Arris S33, and if they're willing ... Possible for someone to report back a power consumption figure on the S33? I know what it could theoretically draw via a power adapter, but I'm curious as to what it actually draws at idle and under use. I...
  10. G

Samsung PM9A3 channel availability

UPDATE: Digging around, the reason appears to be that I’m not an SI, so of course I can’t find one. Looks like I’ll go with something such as the Intel D7-P5510 since there should be end-user support for them. —— ————— ————— ————— I’m curious if anyone has seen these for sale yet, as Samsung...