Recent content by gisshan

1. G

Tape drive conversion

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I am a bit of a data hoarder and am looking to backup a large amount of data.
  2. G

Tape drive conversion

Hi everyone, Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I tried searching and tape drive posts were scattered through many areas. I have a couple LTO 7 tape drives. Both of them are internal half height drives. I have seen some conversations about using a library drive as an internal or...
  3. G

EXPIRED Mellanox SX6036 36ports QSFP €150

I would also appreciate any help getting ethernet working on this. Thanks in advance.
  4. G

For anyone wondering the same as I was about the noise level compared to the 4036e, I went ahead and bought one. I hooked it up and powered it on. I then had to make sure that it had lit up since I couldn't hear it next to the 4036e. Now to see if I can figure out cabling. One of the same dacs...
  5. G

Anyone know if this switch is any quieter (before or after the listed fan modification in this thread) than the Voltaire 4036e?
  6. G

(ENDED)BestBuy WD EasyStore 10TB $159.99

I'm probably going to walk into our Best Buy today and see if I can grab more than one.
  7. G

(ENDED)BestBuy WD EasyStore 10TB $159.99

Limit 1. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-10tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/6278208.p?skuId=6278208
  8. G

Intel P3500 2TB NVME $290 BO

Accepted offer of $265 each for two. Thanks for the Intel adapter link. I was looking at that earlier wondering if it would work.
  9. G

Intel P3500 2TB NVME $290 BO

Any suggestions for how to connect one of these to a computer? I didn't realize there was a 2.5" nvme u.2 form factor.
  10. G

Dell R710 and Readyrails

Yeah, that's what it was. The box was from a different set of rails and the picture instructions showed dropping it in.