Recent content by Geen G

1. G

Houston Area Business Partner

Dam I'm banned
  2. G

I'm still here account is still active just checking things out I might be banned after today. I see my game keep coming up out of nowhere good to see. Remember me .......... @Patrick
  3. G

Damn your so hurt that it turns to accusing other members lol that's too funny. I'm not sure why I'm not banned yet but this is a funny read. I feel sorry for this guy lol too funny I'll enjoy the rest of this while eating my popcorn. Toodles @Patrick
  4. G

Random Hardware

I refunded over 50k worth of payments after they hit my bank account if I wanted to scam anyone I would of literally ran off with the 50k that was in my bank account yet I'm still here responding. I'll follow up more in detail when I have a little bit more time. Not to mention after I refunded...
  5. G

Random Hardware

I have some of the other buyers who are following up with me on the stuff that was not sold in the above statement. With that being said you guys pretty much got it all and I thank whoever followed through with their orders with me. I have everything going out on Wednesday and also meeting with...
  6. G

Random Hardware

I had one of the guys pull something like having there lawyer from China send me a contract / simple bill of sale. Basically wasting my time so he had over 200 items on his invoice and I'm not going to hold my breath on ever receiving the contract and what not so if anyone is interested I have a...
  7. G

Random Hardware

Some people re ordered things and some didn't I had a few big orders that didn't feel like re ordering anything. Everything is going Wednesday weather it's sold or not. Some people have not even repaid for their things because they are awaiting the refund from QuickBooks so I'm still shipping...
  8. G

Random Hardware

I'd see how that would be effective but rest assured everything has been refunded. I'm not sure what you mean by how everything was handled, in my eyes I handled the situation the best way I could ........
  9. G

Random Hardware

Takes maybe 2 business days should be there soon depends on the bank used. The bank that QuickBooks uses is Chase and Chase is a pretty good bank here in USA.
  10. G

Random Hardware

That's understandable at the end of the day I have deadlines to meet and with this unexpected move by QuickBooks it's put mostly all of my deadlines over the edge.
  11. G

Random Hardware

Yes correct it's just going to be 1 or 2 bulk sales. Anyone can contact me via mobile phone with any offers for the whole storage anything will be considered.
  12. G

Random Hardware

I believe all refunds have been completed to everyone except for one person who paid with there bank account. I'm going to take my time with them and make sure everyone has received there moneyback before moving forward with anymore orders for the hardware. I do not want to move fast and end up...
  13. G

Random Hardware

It seems that QuickBooks does not support items that needs to be shipped. I received the message when I woke up this morning via email. So it was hard enough having to pack everything in a few days to ship out but now I have another problem having to return all of these payments and still have a...
  14. G

Random Hardware

Wow I missed a lot since last night if you have questions about picking up locally or shipping and I am not online feel free to text or call me if you have my number if not pm me to get it because I'm going to be very busy packing most of the next days.
  15. G

Random Hardware

All of them are either sold or they are pending sale with an open invoice. If the current invoice is not paid my 6-8AM though ill repost the ram and your welcome to purchase it first come first serve.