Recent content by Garciamk4

1. G

Seting up Hyper M.2 X16 expansion card

So theres no need for IRST Drivers to be installed to support VROC and no need to use Intel Spesific SSd's. Just simply enable the Hyper M.2 x16 v2 card via Bios with the 3 Samsung 970 Evo and leave Slot 2 Vacant and the OS will detect the 3 drives on the Expansion card including the one on the...
  2. G

So once the Asus Prime Z390 P Board arrives Do I just go into the Bios do I just go to Advanve/Onboard Device Configuration/ PCIe Bandwith Bifurcation Configuration and switch it from (Auto) to (PCIe Raid) and It will automatically pick up the (Hyper M.2 C16 V2 Card) and the (3 Samsung Evo...
  3. G

Thanks for the info guys.....I was looking more in dept on that specific motherboard and it turns out that board does not support PCIe Bifurcation and after downloading the PDF manual for my friends Hyper M.2 X16 expansion card, the MSI board is not even listed. Although, I did get him to...
  4. G

Intel I7 9700k Msi Z390 A motherboard 32GB Ram RTX 2080 GPU Friend of mines is trying to find out how to enable the Hyper M.2 X16 expansion card through the BIOS to recognize all four NvMe ssd's installed within the expansion card. I know it's somewhere in the Bios advanced settings but I'm...