Recent content by gamerlamer

1. G

SOLD - [FS][US-FL] 7713 and 9554 OEM AMD EPYC 64 Cores Unlocked CPUs

SOLD - Up for sale Up for sale 7713 OEM AMD EPYC 64 Core Milan Unlocked. SOLD - Up for sale Up for sale 9554 OEM AMD EPYC 64 Core Genoa Unlocked with Cooler.
  2. G

Closed

Closed
  3. G

Cooling the CPU, X11SDV-4C-TLN2F

This is my low profile active cooling solution. Solid copper heatsink with 80x10mm fan. Front intake fans are Arctic 40x28mm 6000rpm with noctua PWM fan controller. Also added a 40x10mm blower fan to cool the RAM on the right. The setup is near silent. Running ESXi with 8 VMs running. Temps...
  4. G

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

I had the smoothest worry free transaction with Zach. Super great guy and line of communication is always open and helpful. Will repeat again!
  5. G

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Its weird I know. Had an almost similar issue with a M90q (gen 1) that would not load esxi and hangs at the "Lenovo" splash screen no matter the bios versions tried or known working bios settings. The crazy thing is, my other M90q (gen 1) worked perfectly fine loading esxi. It was a certified...
  6. G

m90q/p340 16x PCIE risers are available with limited supply. https://www.ebay.com/itm/304516628295
  7. G

The gap in the bracket is to accommodate the screw to secure it in place.
  8. G

Agreed. It was more of a convenience for me (backwards compatibility and switching between multiple cards etc). You can do the same to the bracket instead. Same end result.
  9. G

Here it is. If you plan on using a file to remove the material, please cover all the ports and components inside the unit to prevent metal shavings from entering. Take an additional step and blow the unit out with compressed air afterwards. I have done this to (2) of my units and its works...
  10. G

Thanks for sharing. Another great option with these Tinys
  11. G

You can still use the bracket from the prev gen that kz476 sells and have it fit the m90q/p340th with very miner modification. You just need to shave down the a little bit of the material next to the top cover screw hole. This will widen the opening to accept the bracket.