Recent content by Frozenstitches

1. F

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

First buy sell experience on this board went great. Zac1 impressed me with the shipping. Great price and faster than from the super micro store! I will definitely buy from again if or when I need to purchase another system.
  2. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I was dumb and forgot to plug in The CPU power connector.
  3. F

Asrock Rack C246 WSI - Which PSU?

On the e3c246di I connected both.
  4. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

Just updated, the BMC update went good, the Bios had a hang at reboot and a reset fixed it. Updated it all through IPMI. It really sucks about OCulink cable being so damn expensive and hard to find for the EU guys. Really that is the only gripe I have with this board. Also an Update on the H/W...
  5. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I thought it was working but I am having issues with permissions I believe. I followed the guides for Unraid, but it fails to transcode at all. I had to remove the device from the docker. I’m going to keep working on it when I get free time.
  6. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I just got the iGPU enabled in the bios.it shows in in /dev/dri I enable Plex hardware Transcoder, but have been too busy to test how many transcodes I get. I don’t have a NVMe drive to test.
  7. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I looked up how to get the IOMMU group but I don't understand most of that. https://pastebin.com/embed_iframe/k4GLhwDJ
  8. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

Ok, she is up and running. Ram was good was a power issue. For using the Supermicro OCuLink cable you do have to move the jumper pin.
  9. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I hope that you are able to find one NAS. I think Supermicro might be the only one available for us at the moment. Oculink is still kind of new and I do know Supermicro does have some boards with that. I kind of wish they would have had used mini-SAS connections or included that cable instead of...
  10. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I found a E2146G on Newegg. It was sold by a third party. The price was just a little more than a 8700k. I was supposed to get the board yesterday but it’s not here. Tracking said it was delivered, sometimes they just bring our packages to to post office even though it came ups or fedex. I am...
  11. F

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

I just ordered one from Newegg. I also contacted asrock about the oculink cable. They are using a JPC p4713sp10600-1. The rep said they were contacting JPC to get more info for customers and about US availability. I asked if the Supermicro CBL-SAST-0933 would work and they aren’t sure. I may...
  12. F

mini-itx recommendations

Manuals dropped for the asrock E3C246D2I looks like they are going to be html5.
  13. F

mini-itx recommendations

I’m looking at the E3C246D2I. I’m running an n3700 in a ds308b. I’ll probably get that as soon as it’s available.