Recent content by French Chamallow

1. F

EU Western Digital 10 TB Elements 159€

WD Elements™, 10 TB, 3.5 Zoll, Desktop-Festplatte, Schwarz 159€ for the Germans
  2. F

EU Western Digital 10 TB Elements 159€

Great price for EU. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07G364YHX
  3. F

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thank you InfoMatt for your message. I confess that I have not really managed to do what I wanted. So I rather installed the server domoticz on a small raspberry pi I had to put it in the same vlan as that of the gateway Xiaomi. my next thing to understand are the ACLs that I have never done in...
  4. F

I move slowly but I learn a lot thanks to my ICX-6450 to you all! My vlans are mounted and I have my ip ranges in each vlan as desired. intervlan work in the switch. I start moving vlan 1 devices to all the vlans I've mounted. I'm having a problem, I have a raspberry with domoticz on vlan 1...
  5. F

LB6M (brocade firmware) Trouble Routing Vlans

can you please tell me how in pfsense perform the operation described at the top right of the image? "on this router set a static route of 192.168.0.0/8 with a next hop of 172.16.0.2"
  6. F

did not read this message unless you want to laugh .... I forgot to add the firewall rules in my LANTEST :) still sorry to annoy you but I assure you that I look before posting! I did some tests tonight and My icx does not ping the ip 192.168.2.1 my pfsense ping well the ip of ve 100 in...
  7. F

Thank you Wolfstar! It's much clearer I'm going to watch it tonight :) UTC +1 here.
  8. F

Can you tell me if I'm going on the right road :) my original language is not english but you must have noticed it ... Actually it's my pfsense that manages all the routing. that look like that in pfsense : Capture I have a nano HD AP with several different ssd and 1 vlan per ssid I did my...
  9. F

EU For trade : Dell Powerconnect N1524 24x 1GbE + 4x 10GbE SFP+

Hi Jerry ! you almost did not have your toy! the carriers are sometimes completely crazy! glad you like it !
  10. F

no answer for trade put on Ebay New Dell Networking N1524 24x 1GbE + 4x 10GbE SFP+ L3 lite | eBay
  11. F

I will receive 2X New Dell Powerconnect N1524 ( No POE version ) next week. I will use only one. i will trade one. Networking N1500 Series Switches : Networking | Dell USA I'm looking for trade for 1 UniFi nanoHD with power injector.. or for 1 StarTech 12U Open Frame Server Rack (4POSTRACK12U )
  12. F

can other users with a powermeter confirm that the ICX6450-24P consumes so much watt in idle ?
  13. F

Gigabit + 10Gb Switches under $550

Did you have time to use it and what are your impressions?
  14. F

EU WD My Book 10 TB Desktop Hard Drive 153.49 £

Nice deal I think. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-Password-Protection-Software/dp/B07CRZK9BX/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=10tb&qid=1554621552&s=gateway&sr=8-3
  15. F

ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it

Hello ! I have a Supermicro X9DRL-3F/iF. I have ASPM in bios on auto What is the best practice for deal with that ? [ 1.911119] ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it [ 2.077170] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS supports [ExtendedConfig ASPM ClockPM Segments...