Recent content by forumuserz

1. F

Request from someone with an AOC-S3108L-H8iR

Hi Sleyk, Can you send me the SBR and SPD for AOC-S3108L-H8iR also? I downloaded your SBR and flash it with the firmware from Supermicro website but it is giving error saying firmware did not find valid firmware image which matches NVDATA settings on the controller. Thanks.
  2. F

Request from someone with an AOC-S3108L-H8iR

Do you guys know if the AOC-S3108L-H8iR will work in Non-Supermicro computers? I am getting "This is not SMC System. Adapter at Baseport is not responding." Anyway to resolve this problem?
  3. F

LSI MegaCLi (preboot CLi),StoreCLi, MegaSCU, MegaREC, SAS2flash and MegaOEM commands

Is there MegaREC, MegaOEM, MegaSCU or Storcli that will work with the the 12Gb/s MegaRAID cards? Which utility can I use to backup the firmware, NVdata, SBR, etc for the 12Gb/s MegaRAID cards? I see there seem to be a Storcli version called Storclio that might be able to do this but I can't...
  4. F

Broadcom (LSI/Avago) StorCLI Reference/User Guide

Anyone got the storclio and storclif? Would really like to get my hand on a copy of the storclio so I can use it to backup my card's firmware.
  5. F

Problem with 9380-8e firmware / nvdata. HELP!!!

Hi, I have a card that says Syncro 9380-8e which I assumed it is the same as Megaraid 9380-8e. Correct me if I assumed wrong. I am getting the following error during boot: "Firmware did not find valid firmware image which matches NVDATA settings on the controller. Please program valid...
  6. F

sas3442x-r firmware flash

I mess up the firmware for my sas3442x-r card (Using 1068 B0 chipset). I mistakenly flash it with lsiutil but I guess I should have used sas2flsh. How can I clear / reflash the firmware? Please help.
  7. F

Where can i buy a BR10i bracket?

You can get them at scsi4me.com Standard Height Mounting Bracket for Low-Profile PCI-Express Controllers such as IBM BR10i, IBM M1015, LSI 8708EM2, etc. Regular Height Mounting Bracket for Dell Perc 5i, 6i, etc.