Recent content by flix_ujin

1. F

ES Xeon Discussion

1. yes, this is normal for dual xeon motherboard though, but if you use only one CPU on dual socket mobo, you will get normal speed like common consumer motherboard 2. which mobo are you using? if it's ASUS, then you just have to rename it to Z10D16WS.cap and press and hold BIOS flashback...
  2. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Mind to share some of yours please? :D
  3. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Stepping 0, mobo : ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS latest BIOS 3350, you can see more detail from my previous post with 3 screenshot images
  4. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Mine is QHZD. It works fine
  5. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Correct me if I'm wrong but as I know many X99 motherboard is notorious for incompatibility with ES chips even you upgraded your BIOS. I'm using ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS and it's working
  6. F

ES Xeon Discussion

So Patriot said QD and QE is not stable enough. My guess is QH is acceptable? Correct me if I'm wrong, QA,QB,QC,QE,QD....where the alphabet order goes up the way to Z, the more stable the ES is? Am I right?
  7. F

ES Xeon Discussion

It looks like QHUZ. What does it mean? I will be using ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS
  8. F

ES Xeon Discussion

thanks for the reply guys! okay I will purchase with a single stick then. btw, I want to purchase ES xeon v4 from ebay : Intel Xeon E5-2698 v4 ES LGA2011-3 20C Compatible with X99 i7-6850K 6900K 6950X The stepping is 0, do you think it's safe enough?
  9. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I tried to find 64GB ram of a listed supported RAM but I cannot find it with combo stick, it only comes with a single ram stick. Would that be alright to purchase these ECC RAM one by one?
  10. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Does Non-ECC memory works on dual Xeon v4? btw I'll be using ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS