Recent content by fastrax203

1. F

Quick question about ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16

I was only using Windows 10 for its DX12 capability when gaming as it helped utilize more cores on the CPUs for smoother gaming. Windows 8.1 Pro worked just fine with no real issues. I ended up just buying some components to build a pure gaming PC (ASUS Z170S Sabertooth, i7 6700K, Kingston Hyper...
  2. F

Wow, yeah I'd say there's a good possibility that the board is bad. Have yiu tried booting with just one cpu installed? It will boot, with just one. I ran mine with one for a few days while I waited for my second cpu cooler. Just make sure to remove the cpu from the socket.
  3. F

Help finding power supply with dual 8-pin EPS connectors?

I will also vouch for the EVGA 850w B2 Supernova.
  4. F

How long do you let it sit before giving up? The board does a power up pre-check before any post codes showed up on Dr. Debug. If it never, ever posts then there's a chance it could be dead. Everything connected correctly?
  5. F

Dual E5 2670 workstation motherboard recommendation

That is the conclusion I'm coming to as well. Makes me a sad panda :/
  6. F

DX12 in my case. My kids are using in home streaming and the crashes I have usually happen when gaming.
  7. F

I was having a lot of stability issues but after disabling any sleep features I stopped getting lock ups especially at idle. I used to get either crashes or hangs when I'd leave the machine idle for....well, I'm not sure how long it would be until it would crash but I'd come back to it hours...
  8. F

Asrock Rack EP2C602 and Windows 10 - no more random crashes

Yeah, I'm a little vague on what rayofsi is trying to say. Windows 10 seems to be pretty stable for me unless I'm gaming. I get crashes when playing anywhere from 20 min to an hour. There doesn't seem to be any scenario that I can identify that crashes the game. Otherwise it is pretty stable. I...