Recent content by Eong

1. E

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

My DAC cable from mellanox works on 56Gbps under Ethernet mode.
  2. E

It should be fine as you replaced those binaries.
  3. E

Any digits will work. Like 010101010101.
  4. E

I was too busy in the past few weeks with my project and I didn't visit forum. I also found that and it fixed my issue. All the LR4 transceivers I have work without any problem. Thanks for the tips anyway. Did you figure out how to remove the minimal requirement of the fan speed?
  5. E

Crossflash Lenovo CX-4 to Stock Mellanox

I am having problem with the my mellanox x3 pro card on Windows 10. Upstream can reach 38Gbps but downstream only 12Gbps. May I ask which system are you using? Do you mind to test your x4 card on a windows 10 x64? Thanks in advance.
  6. E

I didn't look into it myself. A friend who tested this told me we can use another number instead of 3 in that customxxxx.sh . He suggested 4 will work if you want the eth-single-switch profile. I don't remember the meaning of those numbers, maybe you can read the script and find it out. Or you...
  7. E

It seems to be an issue. But you can choose the profile you like when you edit the shell script under etc. Remember you put a number 3 there? Give it a number 4 you will get eth profile. I will do some further modifications when I have spare time.
  8. E

The mini one? Remember to set the log level via kernel args. It is mentioned in the guide. :)
  9. E

I am not the one created this conversation. I just provided a way to let you upgrade to 1082. As far as I know, the ecc errors will show up at the first boot, or maybe second. After that, you will not see that much. You flash your own linux image into mtdblock6, that's normal. For the bash...
  10. E

So, the question is?
  11. E

Did you upload the kernel and another file? Check the guide, at the beginning part, the kernel and another files should be uploaded. That’s the reason. Sorry I forgot to mention. Should be added into instructions.
  12. E

Looking forward to it!
  13. E

You need the MAM1Q00A-QSA and a ethernet SFP module. I tried different brands and all of them work with MAM1Q00A-QSA. I bought 20 MAM1Q00A-QSA when I found really a nice price.
  14. E

I think it's not the firmware, it is the modified binaries. You may have to modify them yourself. Or you can send me a SX6018. :)
  15. E

Mikrotik CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS (12x sfp+, 2x sfp28) router msrp 595$

Does it mean the two SFP28 ports will eat all the 34Gbps bandwidth when they work at full speed? Connect the SFP28 to my QSFP switch is another issue.