Recent content by Dwijadas

1. D

159$ US 'new' Quanta D51B-1U LGA2011-3 Server Best Offer

quanta d51b-1u - I am looking for SATA power details from this motherboard. Pasteboard - Uploaded Image
  2. D

Anyone has motherboard specification of these servers ?
  3. D

From my google search, its possible to fix SATA drive into SAS port of the LSI MegaRAID card. Somehow after plugging a drive it doesnt show up. Any clue ?
  4. D

First of all the forum seems to be for experienced people which I am not. If you happen to know any site where I can get more info about these servers are great. I will figure it out. I got my server, since my idea was to be used with NVME Drive and keep the cost low. I went with the model...
  5. D

First, thank you very much for your reply. Will there be any performance difference due to M2 to NVME conversion ? I am also thinking of using to attach NVME. Since these servers has 2 PCIE port...
  6. D

I want to know more about fixing NVME to this server. I haven't purchased the server or NVME yet. Looking at getting one and the install two 1TB HP EX950 NVME. Can you elaborate what I need to fix this NVME onto below server ? Is the storage configuration matters ? this server with 4LFF...