Recent content by Donsal

1. D

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

I am positive that I have bricked the BMC FW.
  2. D

Here are some photos and can someone confirm if this is the ram compatible with the ZS1406E2VJUG5 64-core cpu?
  3. D

2x ZS1406E2VJUG5 64-core cpus, custom bios for h11dsi rev 2.0 from op I have a rev 2.0 motherboard. No, the green led in the corner next to the pcie lanes lights up static, I have the network cable plugged into the bmc network port the way I previously connect on my network to login into impi...
  4. D

I currently can't get my h11dsi-nt motherboard and 2x zs 64 core cpus to post I have tried to update the bios through ipmi it worked but i didn't give me a display output on my gpu and as of late I can't get a display outport from the onboard aspeed gpu from vga outport and the ipmi doesn't even...
  5. D

I have the zs cpus and I was using the h11dsi rev 2 custom bios from OP it was working, the bios update was done everything was working with normal post codes and I turned it off and back on by the wall but I didn't tick preserve sm bios before I did the bios update, now the impi gui is really...
  6. D

I tried it and it worked . I updated the bios, I had to download 3 different ones until it worked but I still didn't get a display output so I placed a gpu on it for video output and the speaker buzzed when I plugged the gpu in so I thought it was an error and the I switched the power supply...
  7. D

How do I activate a license I don't have a Node Product Key and I don't want to buy one is there a way to generator a key for free or is there another way to get the cpus to work?
  8. D

Done that know I am at the web login where do I find the username and the password?
  9. D

Does anybody know how to flash the bios on a h11dsi-nt rev 2.0 for dual ZS 64 core cpus? I can't get the motherboard to display the uefi. I have tried putting the custom bios on to a usb stick and tried it on the motherboard nothing happens, tried downloading the bmc and impi can't seem to enter...