Recent content by djpbessems

1. D

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Anyone have experience with ordering P340/350/360 or the latest "P3" from within Australia? The official AU Lenovo website only offers 2 cpu options, none of which are interesting to me. Compared to the options available to the official NL Lenovo website, it feels rather frustrating... Is there...
  2. D

I've bought my parts from lenovopartsales.com (prices are reasonable, but buy in larger quantities though because shipping is a high flat fee); they are Lenovo's official reseller based in EU (Netherlands). Even though you have to provide a VAT registration number during account registration...
  3. D

I'm sure you are offering the transshipment as an entirely goodwill gesture, but please be careful and protect yourself from lost shipments; My last order (even with Lenovo directly) was delivered on the wrong address (actually was shipped to Lenovo's own distribution center 5 minutes away from...
  4. D

Nice, was just shopping (read checking the current price and thinking "bah, still expensive") for a P340 Tiny (10600 32GB) on Lenovo's own site, when their chat bot excitedly said "I have all kinds of deals! Chat with me". I responded that I know of those deals and that I am not interested in...
  5. D

Yeah, currently I have the boot drive with a VMFS datastore, but that's not compatible with vSAN (it requires two dedicated drives) I guess I'll have to look for a device to measure power draw first; I'm just afraid that 65W won't be enough. I am going for a TrueNAS shared storage solution...
  6. D

Hello all, I just received my first P340 Tiny (i5-10600, 64GB RAM) and another one is on the way. I plan to have both running with a i350-T4 PCI card, 2 NVMe disks (possibly 3 if I can make the A/E keyed M.2 slot work for a smaller boot disk - vSphere's deprecation of USB boot disks really...