Recent content by Dimon3D

1. D

ES Xeon Discussion

unfortunately i had no experience with ASRock. If you are familiar with this brand, please share your experience. thanks.
  2. D

ES Xeon Discussion

When I received the processors, they did not work, the seller said that send the MB to him. I asked a Chinese processor seller, what does he do with MB? he replied, that he was cleaning the bios)) I also asked to send me the firmware, but he pretends that he does not understand me))) He sells a...
  3. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Yes you are right. I found at Sepermikro MB X11SRL-F where it says: - To support 165W W-2200 CPUs, BIOS 2.0 & VRM update by Supermicro are required And how to make 200TDP for my processor, I can't find information anywhere. If someone can help I will be grateful! thanx.
  4. D

ES Xeon Discussion

should I take a standard BIOS version 2.x (not patched) and flash it the same way as I previously flashed for version 3.4a? or should i add my processor microcode first? I unfortunately have little experience to add microcode to BIOS ...
  5. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello friends! I bought 2x Xeon Platinum 8222L QS version (A0) and motherboard supermicro X11DPH-T, BIOS version was installed 3.4 which does not start these processors. I update to the latest version 3.4a - no effect. I read the entire forum thread, here we discussed similar processors, many...