Recent content by denywinarto

1. D

EU Gone - Used 2TB Intel P4600 DC Enterprise AIC HHHL(+FH bracket) SSD - 400 EURO

Hmm i dont know, i learned the hard way with samsung nvme 970 (250gb), i merely using it as OS for emby, blue iris and other light programs. It went down to 61 % in 4-5 months. It's supposed to have 150tbw, i dont think i wrote even 1 tb during those times That's the last time im using samsung...
  2. D

EU Gone - Used 2TB Intel P4600 DC Enterprise AIC HHHL(+FH bracket) SSD - 400 EURO

I always look for HET (high endurance technology ) in the specs, my S3710's been taking 300GB daily write and it's still 100% after almost 3 years. IIRC all Px00 only have PLP, (power loss protection), but not HET,
  3. D

EU WTB: Cheap u.2 SSDs

Sorry i decided to keep it for now, will list it again if i found a better replacement
  4. D

[SOLD][FS] [NoVA] 5x 7.68 D4502 NVME, 3x Optane 900P 280GB

Not seeing PLP / HET on your post.. so it doesnt have those features?
  5. D

[SOLD][FS] [NoVA] 5x 7.68 D4502 NVME, 3x Optane 900P 280GB

Any info about PLP / HET specs of the intel ssd? like others said, couldn't find anything online about it.
  6. D

EU WTB: Cheap u.2 SSDs

HGST 6.4TB NVMe U.2 | eBay interested?
  7. D

Ups with long backup time

What if i use ebm?
  8. D

What i was afraid of just happened, my old ups, APC 2200 gave me : "The load exceeds 100% of rated capacity" And then shortly "A battery charger fault exists" Then it turned off my entire rack and server :( my old UPS 2200 has 4 batteries. Would my new SURT6000XL behave the same if one of the...
  9. D

There were also used 3KVA ups, but the price difference is only like 60$ with the 6KVA, that and my 42U rack is only 1/3 used, i overspec'ed the UPS a bit in case i'm adding new servers Appreaciate the explanation, never thought line interactive is that tricky Mind pointing some examples...
  10. D

Wow easy, I dont know if it's wrong terms used by sellers in my country, but almost all inverters sold here cutoff power before switching to backup battery, and they always making it clear when selling inverters to differentiate it with UPS. That's why i didn't count it as UPS.. And looks like...
  11. D

Generators are a little too overkill for my needs, I just need it to survive roughly 1000 watt load for 3 hours, (most blackouts dont last more than 3 hrs) Plus they're huge and i'd rather use rack-based, but i can see at that ratio the options are limited for rack based There's a seller...
  12. D

Thanks, i happen to have a dedicated breaker for my server fortunately. I forgot to mention, i havent bought the EBM yet, kinda hesitated after installing that many batteries.. a bit worried a large number of batteries like that might decrease reliability. Solar solution is a too expensive...
  13. D

Well from what i read here https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2141567-inverter-and-ups Apparently i'm gonna need a pure sinewave inverters otherwise the UPS won't accept the power, there are alot of inverters in my local shop but none from the big names, e.g APC, cyberpower Cyberpower do...
  14. D

Well just finished the UPS installation, thankfully everything seems to went well, placed it at the bottom of the rack.. the indicator doesnt show any error, although i havent tested it with load.. Will install the AP9617 nmc tmw and run the self test again I thought Inverters cutoff the power...
  15. D

But inverters is "interrupted" not uninterupted like UPS right? Then wouldn't a genset be better then? an automated one perhaps, because both of them are not uninterupted anyways Thanks for the info about EBM, i think it's 2 strings based on the internal UPS pics the seller sent me. You mean i...