Recent content by Dbd02596

1. D

ES cpu issues with Supermicro

on my first try to boot up i was trying 32gb 2400 and i got no memory detected error. As i sad even when system is up some test running super slow on 96 threats 100% loaded. For some reason Cinebench run well but other test were slow as my old CPUs with 48 threats or even slower.
  2. D

Hi, i did not have training error problem, i was used 2 slots by 16gb 2666 ghr on DimmA1 for CPU1 and DimmA1 for CPU2 and it was boot up with no problem. in my case this CPUs did not work well on my software for some reason too slow super slow.
  3. D

When installation done , go to program file Maxwell render 4 and run maxwell.exe, then tools - run benchwell
  4. D

Hi, I would appreciate if you try to run Maxwell render test, maxwellrender.com Click try and download maxwell studio
  5. D

Will you be able to run Maxwell render test. link - Maxwell Home - Maxwell
  6. D

Hi, I am using Maxwell Render. I install 3d max and then Maxwell render but when 3d max start uploading all plugins it give an error maxwell.dlr can not found and then some code function error, photoshop has runtime error as well. Cinebench test run well. i guess it is just because early...
  7. D

I did not change anything on Bios except VGA onboard-disable, HWinfo64 was the same as on your screenshot. Can you check device manager - processors, my was snow uknown.
  8. D

I know it is sound weird, and I saw other guys use the same CPUs and did rendering no problem but my is not able for some reason, I did cinebench r15 test and it is work well around 5000 point but when I run test for my render it was two time slower then my old CPUs 48 threads, memory work well...
  9. D

Hi, I was able to boot up computer with two CPUs, no problem with that but when I begin to install software it is not working with some of them, seems like it is not able to use dlr files, I do not know is it a bug or because of early stepping of cpu, as I have another cpus es/qs stepping 2 B2...
  10. D

Help me run the Platinum 8180 Processor ES

Hi, you need to have X11DPH mobo they will work for sure.
  11. D

Hi, did you find out what was the problem?
  12. D

I would appreciate it if we can talk over the phone, my is 847 445 8734 Thanks
  13. D

I see, do I need to do anything with my bios like reset or updates to run as dual?
  14. D

Hi, I getting start to build dual CPUs, I have QL1K processors and X11DPH-T, I had massage no memory detected, as I found out that QL1K is a xeon platinum and should use memory 2666mhg but I had 2400. Currently waiting new memory. And I will populate them as instracted Can you suggest me is...