Recent content by datanet

1. D

ICX6650 connecting ConnectX-3 and ConnectX-3 Pro with Mellanox DAC cables not working properly

The transceiver has 2 alignment pins (male connector) and the MPO cable has a female connector with 2 holes for the alignment pins.
  2. D

ICX6650 connecting ConnectX-3 and ConnectX-3 Pro with Mellanox DAC cables not working properly

Update: I received the Brocade optical transceivers and the MPO fiber patch cables and I can confirm it works on all of the 40GbE ports without any issues. The Brocade (57-1000267-01) optical transceivers work perfectly fine in the ICX6650 and in the Mellanox ConnectX-3 adapters despite the...
  3. D

MTO Questions

@MoMeanMugs you won't have to be eating the transceivers. ;) I can confirm those optical transceivers work perfectly fine in the ICX6650 and in the Mellanox ConnectX-3 adapters. Everything links up on any of the 4 rear ports of the ICX6650 and all links show as 40GbE connection. For easy...
  4. D

ICX6650 connecting ConnectX-3 and ConnectX-3 Pro with Mellanox DAC cables only works on 1 and sometimes 2 ports on the ICX6650 40GbE rear ports. I've read and researched for hours trying to find a solution and notice other people having similar issues with the Mellanox ConnectX-3 and ConnectX-3...
  5. D

MTO Questions

That is really interesting. According to the doc here https://docs.broadcom.com/doc/12379862 it shows it specifically as a fiber channel transceiver. If you're saying you have these exact transceivers and they are linking at 40GbE between the ConnectX-3 and the 6650, then I will pull the...
  6. D

MTO Questions

The part number you listed for the transceiver (Brocade 57-1000267-01 XBR-000232) is for fiber channel, but you also referenced 40GbE. I just want to confirm you listed the right part number since i doubt that transceiver will support 40GbE connections.