Recent content by dassiq

1. D

EPYC 7B13 (64 core, 2.2GHz) - $1099 OBO

If you are careful with the cpu installation , you don't need carrier.
  2. D

[WTB] Looking for Asus z10pe-d8 ws, Z10PE-D16 WS or Z10PE-D16 motherboard

I have them, PM me and let me know your best price. I am located in Canada
  3. D

[WTB] Looking for Asus z10pe-d8 ws, Z10PE-D16 WS or Z10PE-D16 motherboard

I have all 3 boards , let me know which one you need and your best price . I am located in Canada
  4. D

[WTB] AMD 64 Core 'ES' and ''QS' CPU's

I have a few zs1406e2vjug5 available along with 1 socket boards ( SM, ASrock, Tyan) , they are a beast when OCed. PM me if really interested.
  5. D

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

@ExecutableFix , I am trying to mod the h11DSU bios R2.0 for Rev01 board. Your posts says to just take the last half of the ROME bios, what does that exactly mean ? does it have to be exactly half ? or should I just cut the bios from the address where there is some data starting after the...
  6. D

Hi I have the same setup, do you happen to find the Rome bios ? All we need is the Bios v2.0 for the h11DSU board Rev 02. We can extract the last half and use it on the Rev 01 board. Regards
  7. D

Canada WTB - Supermicro or ASROCK EPYC Rome motherboard

Hi, I may have what your looking for, I am in Winnipeg. Msg me. Regards
  8. D

Are Tyan Boards Any Good?

IMHO Tyan still makes one of the best boards for Commercial / mission critical applications.
  9. D

For my setup , high-muticore = 3.8Ghz and best of both = 3.2 Ghz
  10. D

Many Thanks @ExecutableFix @Epyc @Brainbug I have the setup running at 3.8Ghz with 9400+ CB-R15 score on Air. I am using the High multi-core preset. It was the uniform thermal paste issue . Best Regards
  11. D

Guys what cooling are you using with these ES cpus ? I have tried the coolermaster TR4 cooler but I cant get my ZS1406E2VJUG5 to go over 5200 on CB R15.0 , I even see some cores hitting 115 degrees, but over all package remained at 80 degress Mobo - h11SSl-i Rev 01 using 2.0 modded bios...
  12. D

I take my previous statement back for PC-2133 ram. It does work with ROME, I just tried with a Rome ES and H11SSL-i board. So both 2400 and 2133 work with ROME ES
  13. D

I can confirm 2400 run fine with Rome, however 2133 are not compatible with any EPYC chip as far as I know.
  14. D

You can actually mess with Tyan as well, using BMC/IPMI. You don't even need a Bios update key for Tyan Side note : Tyan's BMC interface is even more beautiful then SM :) Also, before attempting anything, it will be best to update SM or Tyan IPMI with the latest firmware. redfish --xxx---x...
  15. D

Hi JP Probably this obvious: In addition to what ExecutableFix said, Biggest advantage of using the BMC / IPMI functionality is that you don't need a bootable cpu to flash the bios. ExecutableFix has mentioned this few times in different posts that I have seen on the EPYC ES topics here at...