Recent content by Danjo

1. D

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

As a conclusion to this story, the 01AJ940 adaptor worked perfectly. The LSI HBA was detected straight away. No idea why the 01AJ902 wouldn't work, but this information might be useful for people in the future.
  2. D

The 135W adaptor didnt make a difference, but I will see when the 01AJ940 riser turns up. At the moment I'm trialling a HP Elitedesk 800 G5 as a replacement. Its physically larger but with an equivlant CPU with turbo turned off the idle consumption seems comparable. I'd rather use the M720Q...
  3. D

Thats an interesting theory that i had been mulling over. Maybe the bios is not treating it as a free and easy PCIE slot. I've never had it just refuse to boot, it pretty much acts as if I haven't plugged anything in. A bare linux install, proxmox, windows, they all just act as if the slot is...
  4. D

I've got an 135W adaptor on order that I can try tomorrow. I'm interested to get to the bottom of the problem as it seems like there are a few people who have odd compatibility issues. Annoyingly aside from another almost identical LSI HBA I don't have any 8x adapters to try. Out of curiousity...
  5. D

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the correct troubleshooting direction, or maybe tell me what what I'm doing isnt going to work... I have an M720Q with an 8400T. I'm trying to use the 01AJ902 riser to run a LSI 9200-8e to connect to a DAS. The card used to be in a bigger server and work...