Recent content by DANIELDCMX

1. D

Firmware SAS HGST SEAGATE LOADERS SAS

Olá amigos, estou precisando muito do firmware LOD dos discos HGST E SEAGATES SAS, estou montando um banco de dados com vários modelos, que podem ajudar os carregadores que estão disponíveis, agradeço! Hello friends, I really need the LOD firmware of the HGST AND SEAGATES SAS disks, I'm putting...
  2. D

Is it possible to get these SAS Hitachi drives to work on a "normal" system?

Boa tarde, alguem tem um firmware loarders do hd HUC1060xxCSxx COBRAD desde de já agradeço Good afternoon, someone has the loarders HD firmware HUC1060xxCSxx COBRAD since already thank you
  3. D

Boa tarde, alguem tem um firmware loarders do hd HUC1060xxCSxx COBRAD desde de já agradeço Good afternoon, someone has the loarders HD firmware HUC1060xxCSxx COBRAD since already thank you
  4. D

DEAD: HGST SSD1600MM - HUSMM1640ASS201 - 400GB US $47.95 OBO

Hello everyone! does anyone know how to use niagara to make flash HGST change the LOD firmware? I need help, thank you in advance Hd HGST blocked sed Huc109060css600
  5. D

OGT900 Niagara

Hello everyone! does anyone know how to use niagara to make flash HGST change the LOD firmware? I need help, thank you in advance Hd HGST blocked sed Huc109060css600
  6. D

HGST HUSMM1640ASS201 & HUSMM1640ASS204 OEM Firmware

7. D

Niagara use flah

8. D

hello, you have fw from HGST and also from Seagate
  9. D

HD SED SEAGATE ST900MM0006

I DON'T HAVE A NEW FW, I'M NEEDING THE FW, YOU HAVE
  10. D

How to reformat HDD & SSD to 512B Sector Size

Olá, alguém tem FW st600MM0006 fw que eu preciso para piscar
  11. D

HD SED SEAGATE ST900MM0006

I NEED HELP WITH HD SEAGATE, THE SAME THIS WITH SED NEED TO UPDATE THE FW, SOMEONE HAS THE FW UNLOCKED