Recent content by Damien_MENIGAUX

1. D

AMD EPYC 7351P + GIGABYTE MZ31-AR0 = 7 GPUS?

I think that it won't be any different since there's no VGA power connection on this redundancy board.
  2. D

Do you know how it is different for my usage than this ? Add2PSU Multiple Power Supply Adapter Run Multiple PC Computer PSU Together TP1 | eBay
  3. D

I thought these were only useful for redundancy. Is it suitable to give like 3,2kW with two 1,6kW PSUs ? Is it safe to plug the gpu power cables directly to differents PSUs when using this and passive risers ?
  4. D

Do you think this would do the trick ? DS3000TE Series
  5. D

Two Corsair gold 1600i. Anyway, I finally managed to make it work for 4 gpus with passive risers. Never with active ones : I always got bad TLP errors. I returned the fried one and got the a working MB back. I'm pretty confident it will work with seven, but I'm reluctant to use two PSUs. Do you...
  6. D

I bought this mobo, I plugged 7 gpus, all 1080 Tis, I used dual 1600W (gold an platinum) PSUs. Unfortunately, I'm only able to recognize the gpus plugged in the x16 slots. I'm not sure I plugged everthing right. I don't use molex equipped risers, only passive ones. Even with a single gpu plugged...
  7. D

Hi. I'm planning on using this card to do a 7 gpu deep learning rig. I didn't quite get if this is possible with those contradicting comments :s Can I do that and assure all my cards use all the pcie leanes (x8 minimum for each card) with risers ? I was planning on using an open air mining rig...