Recent content by daleq

1. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

@rheaalleen For the Delta FFB0412HHN-F00, I used the same color coding you show. Green -> Blue Yellow -> Red Black -> Black I don't know if this also applies to your EFB0412VHD-F00, but is seems possible.
  2. D

I used Delta FFB0412HHN-F00 referenced here. I cut the wires on the old fans to re-use the existing header. I connected the wires using "solder seal wire connectors" referenced here. . I'm not sure this was easier/faster, but I had solder "third hand" and wire strippers. I could borrow a...
  3. D

My experience is that replacing all 3 fans with 13cfm units. On "high", it sounds roughly same as the switch on "low" with original fans. On "low", it's pretty close to silent (you could easily have in the same room, I wouldn't put the switch on your desktop though). With the 13 cfm fans, the...
  4. D

Thanks for your work @fohdeesha ! After a long delay, I just restarted my project. Following your documentation was clear with no problems. I'm ready to go install now. I'm very grateful for your work.
  5. D

Thanks @fohdeesha. Eventually I caught on and followed the fine documentation. :) Of course it worked perfectly. Thanks! I've finished the config/upgrade guide and will proceed with the advanced configuration tomorrow. One small suggestion, my error text for the factory command was...
  6. D

Thanks @fohdeesha and @Lone Wolf. I apologize, but I won't be able to investigate further until Monday. FYI - Here is a photo showing a sticker on the back of the units. This is in addition to the silver sticker with the regulatory marks. And, here is what I see on the console during boot...
  7. D

Many thanks @fohdeesha for all that you've done to help others configure/maintain these switches. This is an amazing gift! Like @sdyoung, I have a switch (ICX 6450-48P) with an old bootloader. I followed Fohdeesha's advice to work-around this initial hiccup. Then, using pointers from...
  8. D

Ruckus Regrets (R730, how do I control it)

I also agree that it seems confusing that the R730 is not supported by Unleashed. Maybe the "solo" firmware is suitable for you? (I have not used solo, so I can't say anything about it.) Ruckus Solo Access Point 114.0.0.0.6565 (GA) Software Release (R730) 114.0.0.0.6565 2021-06-28
  9. D

Lenovo M90n-IoT $200

idh - Excellent write up! Thanks for sharing your experience.
  10. D

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

Hi j_h_o, 1. I believe the answer is yes, all APs in an Unleashed network must have Unleashed firmware. You can flash any APs that support Unleashed to the Unleashed firmware, even if they are 901- models (99% certain on this) 2. Don't know about WW models 3. I don't have any experience...
  11. D

I now have some evidence that my site is indeed congested/polluted. I downloaded the system logs via Admin | Diagnostics | Logs, and then did a crazy one-liner to get a count of each type of interference entry in the logs. find . -type f | while read fn; do grep -i interference $fn; done |...
  12. D

Hmm, I disagree about the 'No license = no firmware' comment. I bought some R710's on ebay three weeks ago, created a free account on the Ruckus support site, downloaded the latest Unleashed firmware (last updated 2019-04), flashed the firmware (easy GUI process), and now have 6x APs running at...
  13. D

Samsung 960gb PM853T $0.3125/gb

Me: If not resolved by2015-03-12 12:30 PDT, I'll report this transaction to ebay. Seller: Do it, i dont care All I could figure out to do was "Report Item" for Item: 221708739215 Category: Listing practices Reason: Duplicate listings Detail: Fixed price listing and then list the item number of...
  14. D

Thanks scobar. What was your offer?
  15. D

I got the same message. I replied with; Hmm... Canceled my order 2015-03-11 at 15:15. New listing posted 2015-03-11 at 16:00. I'll do a $280 "Make offer" on your current listing then. ($300 - $20 for wasting my time). Seller replied with: Think what ever you want but i not gonna accept the...