Recent content by custom90gt

1. C

SM H12 New BIOS and IPMI Released

Glad they are trying to help you out, they told me to pound sand when I asked if it was something they could do.
  2. C

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Probably a dumb question, but does anyone worry about security with these cheap managed switches? What I mean by that is cheap Chinese routers have been found to have malware built in. Probably a nothing burger but thought I'd ask.
  3. C

[FS-US-CO] Brocade 6610, Dell XPS 13" + 15", free 10GB NIC + power supplies

Samsung F320s and one of the 10GB NICs are pending! Someone need a laptop? lol
  4. C

Bump, H12SSL combo is sold, listed some other items (local only though). Shocked a $100 7302 is still available...
  5. C

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

Thanks for your help @ms264556, I was able to get a R730 up and running as an R850 for the grand total of $85 after taxes! Makes me think about dumping my unused R650 for another one or three, lol. Also on edit, I was also able to get an XClaim Xo-1 modified to a T300 for my father-in-law's...
  6. C

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

I ordered a non-IPMI version and I'm going to do a PiKVM. I'm excited to try this all out.
  7. C

Bump, a few interested parties in the H12SSL combo but no firm buyers. Also have a Dell XPS 9510 and XPS 9300 that need homes, I'll try to take some time to re-vamp the initial post with pictures specs and all the goodies soon.
  8. C

Bump, also have two Supermicro pws-1k21p-1r power supplies that are free to a good home (only local, not shipping them).
  9. C

It is not POE sadly. There are two fan modules with 2x fans each. I replaced the fans within the module (for much less money than replacing the module itself) so I solder new fans in and taped the wires to prevent shorting. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  10. C

Bump with price drops on a few things. If I sell the Epyc setup, I'll also have a RTX 3070 blower for sale.
  11. C

Where are the DDR5 ECC UDIMMs?

Holy crap, I had those added to my cart before I chickened out.