Recent content by CosX112

1. C

Open Compute WindMill v2 Motherboard

1. need 12v on P1/P4 and 5v on b4 2. maybe. but these connectors too little power for the graphics card 3. debug, pci-ex riser speed, and console/post. 4. yes. red pwr, black reset. Downloading from DiskStation - this is datasheet on motherboard
  2. C

I'm trying to solve this problem by using Arduino. Read the voltage from 5V Satа, and when the voltage is turned off, turn off the ps-on via a relay. But now it does not work because of that I connected to the relay pin 13 and the controller is turned on, this contact turns on and off the relay...
  3. C

gtx1070 and aerocool vx750(because cheap). Now create arduino controller for read temperatures, current and voltage from psu.
  4. C

SSD work great, uefi work. windows 10 boot without any problems.
  5. C

v2 motherboard support v2 and v1 cpu's, v1 motherboard - only v1 cpu's.
  6. C

yaay. pci-ex works on x16
  7. C

automobile terminals, like this: the system consumes a lot of current. If you find a sufficiently powerful power supply - yes. ~ 1mm thin wire with a load much heat. hmm. graphic card works on x8, of the x16 possible.
  8. C

I am get CPU's. Windows 7 and 10 insider works, nvidia gt210 in pci-ex 16 work, sata and usb work. the system turns off when the load to the power supply 350w.
  9. C

Hello. I'm buy one Quanta Winmill for workstation as HautKarl. Cpu's in a way. The build process will ask questions. Thanks.