Recent content by CIR-Engineering

1. CIR-Engineering

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

So this is what I get and would like to shut it down:
  2. CIR-Engineering

Hmmm... how do I reenable "manager" and what does he do? I tried manager enable and no manager disable. No manger disable hung up ssh. Or maybe it did start manager again, not sure. I don't know anything about manager. Should have written to memory I guees.
  3. CIR-Engineering

Just tried it now. No change. Any other ideas. Thanks for your help.
  4. CIR-Engineering

Hey guys. My ICX7150-C12 is contacting "ruckuscontroller." three times in a row every 30 seconds. How can I make it stop other than revoking it's WAN access?
  5. CIR-Engineering

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

However, I converted the file system to ZFS (reinstalled import config) last night. I'll see what happens. I'd rather be on ZFS due to frequent power outages here and a very small UPS.
  6. CIR-Engineering

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

Also, just noticed I'm running OPNsense not pfSense. I'm also using UFS not ZFS. So, this problem may be totally irrelevant for me. I read your posts in line for security in the airport and it was crazy... so I may have missed some of the finer points.
  7. CIR-Engineering

I installed the hardware and updated OPNsense on Monday. It's been running fine for three days now.
  8. CIR-Engineering

Please let us know if this works. I have a box sitting here to use for my mother that I’m installing in late July. It has an mSATA now, so if it works for you I have nothing to worry about…. I have a 64GB M.2 NVME as well, but I’ve had the mSATA sitting around for years with no use and this...
  9. CIR-Engineering

Man, I wish I had found this page before I had done my own work two weeks ago! https://www.parkytowers.me.uk/thin/hp/hp_psu.shtml Sigh :oops:
  10. CIR-Engineering

The other benefit of modding with a resistor to use any power supply is one may also desolder the stupid original barrel connector and replace it with an industry standard connector, or even solder the power supplies' wires directly to the PC board.
  11. CIR-Engineering

My 18.5/19.5 volt is an HP OEM power supply from an old notebook. I think the original part number for the T620 PLUS is TPC-I005-TC. But don't quote me on that because I am just quoting this guy: https://www.ebay.com/itm/303708035606
  12. CIR-Engineering

Do you have a part number for a lesser known in this case? I might buy one. Also FWIW, my 18.5 volt PS measures 19.5 volts on my DMM. +/- 20% Isn't much to worry about on a PS like this. +/- 10% is of no concern.
  13. CIR-Engineering

List of NICs and their equivalent OEM parts

Anyone have an old release file I can use?
  14. CIR-Engineering

That's what I thought, but it's like Intel removed it for the I340. It says it's not the correct firmware when I try and flash. If you look at the release notes the I340 is absent as well. I even downloaded the oldest version on Intel's site and the I340 isn't even in that! It's like Intel...
  15. CIR-Engineering

Is there a " Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) update" (i.e. Firmware) update for the I340? Because if there is I can't find it. All I can find is the PREBOOT suit.