Recent content by Chow

1. C

Brocade VDX 6740

I'am looking for licenses too :-/ Can anyone help here?
  2. C

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

My Management VLAN 1 is used to manage Server, switch and so on. And on this uplink port is sitting my opnsense router, which have to receive VLAN 1 tagged too, so i can reach everything on my management VLAN. On my Cisco Switch there is no problem to do so. There it works as expected. Still...
  3. C

This is my Software Version: ICX7250-48 Router>show version Copyright (c) Ruckus Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. UNIT 1: compiled on Dec 16 2021 at 03:45:30 labeled as SPR08095f (33554432 bytes) from Primary SPR08095f.bin (UFI) SW: Version 08.0.95fT213 Compressed...
  4. C

I have a quedtion to the Icx 7250 Switch: How can i set an uplink port on which are all vlans goes tagged to the other Switch (trunk port) inclusive vlan 1? I dont know how i can setup this :-( vlan 1 at least is almost untagged :-( Can anyone help me? What i am doing wrong? :D
  5. C

How long could the password be for the ICX 7250? 40 Digit´s are no Problem for SSH, but not for Webserver? The Webserver rejected than?! EDIT: it seem´s 30 Digits are ok for the webserver. 40 not!
  6. C

Brocade VDX 6740

Thanks for your answer theflouyd ;-) A ok - i thought the "base switch license" are only 1 GbE Ports and not 10 GbE Ports?!
  7. C

Thanks for your answer LodeRunner ;-) Hmm ok, i thought that the "base switch license" is only 1 Gbit, not 10 Gbit?!
  8. C

Brocade VDX 6740

Hi Guys :-) I have a little Question to the License. I have bought an Brocade VDX6740-24. I don´t know the exactly meaning of the output of "show license" and "show dpod". Here is the output. # show license switch-id: 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10G Port Upgrade...
  9. C

Thank´s a lot LodeRunner ;-) I will write there ;-) Ah ok that´s very cool. I thought, that i have only 16 Ports @ 10 Gbit and 4 Ports on 40 Gbit :-D But you think a VDX6740-24 Model comes with normaly 24 x 10 Gbit Ports in Standard, yes? And the Licenses goes up on top, right?
  10. C

I have a little Question to the License. I have bought an Brocade VDX6740-24. I don´t know the exactly meaning of the output of "show license" and "show dpod". Here is the output. # show license switch-id: 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10G Port Upgrade license...