Recent content by Catalin

1. C

Topton N6005 4x 2.5GB B3 - lost video after BIOS update

Hi Michele. Merry Christmas! I havent done it yet, I was a bit reluctant after I messed it up :)). May I please double check with you the version you used?
  2. C

Hi Michele. have you updated the bios for this board yet?
  3. C

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Hi Guys. Has anyone used this update for the black PCB CW-N6000? Not sure what it is, I don't want to screw it again :) Seems to be from 28th September...
  4. C

Hey there. Bios updates for our boards :), see the thread or CW support site.
  5. C

Thank you, appreciated!
  6. C

hi. I have a Topton unit with i225 B3. I saw the "new" i226 units but it is worth the hassle of selling the unit with i225 and get i226 instead? Thanks!
  7. C

Wow. Impressive! I am not that advanced in Home Assistant but I will try it once I am done reconfigure it. Many thanks!
  8. C

Nice. Local supplier or Amazon? But how do you control the fan to start/stop based on cpu temps?
  9. C

Is this one? What kind of wub fan do you have in this case?
  10. C

Wow. Nice solution you got there. I will try to find something similar. Thanks for the tip. Have a nice day too! Catalin
  11. C

Welcome:). I see, nice setup you got there! I was running home assistant on a PI quite decent (i still have to redo the dasboard from scratch). On my Topton I popped a Noctua fan + low noise adapter and it's running at 27-28 degrees now, it was too hot anyway. It's nice to have fanless but I...
  12. C

Great! I am really glad you fixed it. I am running pfsense bare metal and it' s working perfectly for 3 months now. It might be proxmox drivers, no idea but pfsense drivers are built by Netgate team and provided to freebsd. Also, last time i talked to CW they said sometime in October there will...
  13. C

welcome :). One comment though: I have the v30 version, you have the V20 version but I guess it's the same bios since I can;t spot any visible differences and my Bios also shows 5.19 version. This is the actual "good" Bios for the ver 1/2/3 mainboard...
  14. C

good! looks like mine :). See attached the correct bios. You need to format a usb stick with fat32 and put the content of this archive on it. First, remove the SSD drive so the pc will be forced to boot from USB stick. The content of the archive must be extracted into a EFI folder you can create...
  15. C

yeah, you flashed the wrong one...I am not sure yet what version you need but once we clear that, it's doable, I had the same issue with the same wrong bios. Can you take a picture of the mainboard? remove also the RAM.