Recent content by carlbrun

1. C

auto znapshot not working openindina

when i install i did sudo su to root then install napp-it cbadmin is the first account that happen when you install openindina you ask for a user that then has sudo access when i tested the perl command it was root as i know napp-it and everything go throught root yes i know zfs and zpool...
  2. C

well mine is that cbadmin is my normal account to log in and napp-it is the same as yours
  3. C

## Read drop-in files from /etc/sudoers.d ## (the '#' here does not indicate a comment) # includedir /etc/sudoers.d cbadmin ALL=(ALL) ALL napp-it ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: ALL
  4. C

no not touch any of them but going to now to see what is wrong can you tell me what you /etc/user_attr say for napp-it mine is napp-it::::type=normal;profiles=Primary Administrator so it may be this is wrong
  5. C

well i found the problem perl /var/web-gui/data/napp-it//zfsos//_lib/scripts/job-snap.pl run_1576773585 keep=4 hold=0 delzero=no sudo: PAM account management error: Permission denied zfs=Tank/virtual/ZFS-SOLUTION not available sudo: PAM account management error: Permission denied sudo: PAM...
  6. C

no it did not take 30mins it took like 2 hours to setup everything correct. with out napp-it anyway am not bother now am not going to use or even say to my customer to use so am sorry about this.
  7. C

the problem is omnios is good but i want to test openindiana which had new zfs feature the problem i had i could not get omnios os to work from usb disk at the time when openindiana did work i may give it a try again later but right now am about to test a new version of xstreamos so will not...
  8. C

that nice to know but does not help me seem i have to give up on napp-it. was hoping to sell this with the stuff that i sell but as it does not work i have to drop it did not have this problem 5 years ago when i test and the company i worked for use to sell.
  9. C

1) manually doing snapshot is fine and working from napp-it or cmd 2) from day one of installing napp-it, it not worked for autosnap 3) install using the wget -O - www.napp-it.org/nappit | perl then after did a update to the version it on this setup was a new install of openindina then mount...
  10. C

yes autoservice are on set to 5mins and as i say it think to done but no infomation or znap are show i forgot to say the top one of the three i want, the other two i want to delete but it does not
  11. C

have run both command and they just come back blank i have check and perl is Perl 5 version 22 subversion 4
  12. C

hipster 2019.10 as a server so no gui napp-it is 19.10 homeuser so on the latest auto job is turn on and seem to work but the log show a snap the time but nothing in info and when you do zfs list -t snapshot show nothing. plus as i said in nap-t i click job delete but it seem to do somthing but...
  13. C

Having problem with autosnap it saying they working and doing but when check to see the snapshot there nothing another problem is i've made a few autosnap jobs and can not see to be able to delete them so were do i look to see why it not working when it think it is thanks