Recent content by CaptnIgnit

1. C

Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F Memory Issue

There is an option where you can set the max frequency that the system will use but it won't enforce it. It already detects the ram can support 2400 so it's just a matter of compatibility with the CPU.
  2. C

Yea, not too worried about it. The cost of the ram wasn't much more than the 2133 and I trusted the brand more. Was more so just confused since I couldn't find a cause.
  3. C

Ah, thank you. That was the missing piece of info I needed!
  4. C

Found an issue that is puzzling me and figured I'd see if anyone had any thoughts on it. I'm running BIOS 2.0a and have a E5-2630 v4. According to the MB manual (https://www.supermicro.com/manuals/motherboard/C612/MNL-1577.pdf) on page 2-15 it shows that it should support 2400 mhz memory...
  5. C

Silverstone DS380: ITX 8x SAS/Sata Hotswap

Just a heads up I found a couple other PicoPSU's at the 300w and 400w level: X3-ATX-300 16-24V 300 Watts DC-DC ATX Power Supply X7-ATX-400 16-24V DC-DC ATX Power Supply The 400 looks like it might be too big for the case, but the 300 might be able to be adapted.
  6. C

I've been looking at PicoPSU's and been curious if rigging up something like this might work (flexATX fans can put out a lot of noise). HDPLEX-250W-Hi-Fi-DC-ATX-Converter (16V-24V Wide Range Voltage Input)
  7. C

new Supermicro Avoton MB with 16 SAS ports.

So is this another extended miniITX board?
  8. C

I've been eyeing this case along with the E3C244D4I-14 MB, just curious if anyone has managed to get a function setup with it since March?