Recent content by Caennanu

1. C

looking for 10G routing suggestions

Gday all, Not to long ago, i upgraded my home network to 10GbE using the brocade ICX 6450. I need the PoE (24 ports would be fine, but 48 ports was cheaper in purchase...) ports, and i want / need the routing capabilities. Or rather, i love the routing capabilities, as it supposedly routes at...
  2. C

Winload.efi error after hardware migration

@oneplane Thanks for that wall of text... i might be a bit tired, but i think this is what you're needing in information. If not, please help me with some more step by step guidance. From what i can tell from this, i have it configured as option 2. What i find interesting tho. is that...
  3. C

From the bitlocker boots perspective: Disk 0 has 2 partitions. c: bitlocker encrypted, boot, page file, crash dump, basic data partition unnamed recovery partition Disk 1 (private windows install: 450mb recovery partition 99mb efi system partition 852mb recovery partition 475gb...
  4. C

Good day all, For roughly 2 years, i been running a dual boot system (work vs private) without any issues. In my machine i have 3 physical disks, 2 of which are M.2 (my private ones) and an 2,5" SSD i added later to create the dual boot. The bootmanager is, as should be, on one of my private...
  5. C

Coral TPU, how to install?

Sorry it took a bit. Ubuntu VM: lspci -nnvv -d:089a | grep -e 089a -e LnkCap: -e LnkSta: 05:00.0 System peripheral [0880]: Global Unichip Corp. Coral Edge TPU [1ac1:089a] (prog-if ff) Subsystem: Global Unichip Corp. Coral Edge TPU [1ac1:089a] Unraid: 03:00.0 System peripheral [0880]...
  6. C

Ran the commands. Both in the ubuntu VM as in unraid. both create a file without content?
  7. C

That could be very well possible. i only know what i know. and i don't what i don't. And in this case, i simply know it works. Just not the how. And if needed, there's always makersfab: GitHub - magic-blue-smoke/Dual-Edge-TPU-Adapter: Dual Edge TPU Adapter to use it on a system with single PCIe...
  8. C

What i mean is, that the dual edge tpu recognizes both tpu's individually while on the same slot. so i'm geussing its auto sensing the bifurcation need? i donno. And i also know why i remember having the setting. As before i got this board back from RMA, i had a development bios sent to me for...
  9. C

Im using the asrock rack epyc d8-2t. The rome d8-2t is the bigger brother sporting 7 full x16 slots. The nvme dont actually have the setting, but it does work. . .
  10. C

The perks of using an epyc cpu. All 7 PCIe slots support biffercation. So all can run at 4*4*4*4. And so can my m.2 slots. X4, 2*2 or 2*1.
  11. C

Awesome, this was exactly what i was looking for! or rather, as close as it can get appearantly :D I'm on 20.04, not planning on switching. no worries there!
  12. C

Alright, that sounds awesome. Yeah i have an dual edge TPU. Ill be passing atleast 1 to shinobi, the other i don't know yet. Do you perhaps have a link / guide you followed for the frigate install? I'm geussing it would be fairly similar for ubuntu 20.04lts. as docker is basically linux.
  13. C

Well, that has many factors, none of which to do with the actual question. But since you're asking, it would be rude not to answer. 1. My case is a 4u in a rack, i would hate to hang a usb device on the outside, it just looks nasty (even tho its a homelab). 2. Using an USB and sticking it on...
  14. C

I am aware off the formfactor. I need to free up the M.2 slots on my mainboard, as they are populated with 2 m.2 drives. The drives will go on the Asus Hyper, and i will have the ability to set the onboard m.2 slot to 2x2 or 2x1 or whatever i need.
  15. C

Yeah i been on their official site. The new installation of the packages and drivers and such seems fairly well documented. But i know during regular tensorflow install, you get a prompt if i want to enable GPU support. I can't recall if there is a prompt where i can select 'TPU support'. Nor...